Spa treatments at SSR

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
It will be DD's 18th birthday when we are in WDW next June.

We are staying at OKW for the second time and thought that a trip to SSR might be nice during the day - for a Spa treatment for DD (and probably myself as well).

Has anyone had any treatments over there - what are your experiences - don't want to spend a lot of money - maybe a manicure or a pedicure or facial might be nice.

We were at OKW this summer and can't remember - does the boat stop at SSR from OKW on the way over to DTD?

I'd love to know too! My daughter (23) and I are booked for a massage on our upcoming trip in January. Would love to know other's experience.::yes::

No, the boat from OKW does not stop at SSR. It only stops at Pleasure Island. You can get another boat over to SSR or walk over to SSR.

The spa is very nice. It is very easy to leave a whole lot of money behind at the spa.:cloud9:

Trying to post a link with a coupon
hope this works

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/spa/saratoga-springs-spa/
hopefully they will post a new coupon which can be used in the new year--this one expires Dec 31 2011

I picked up a price list last week while at SSR

Spa Manicure 50 minutes $55.00
Spa Pedicure 50 minutes 65.00
Manicure and Pedicure Combination 80 minutes $110.00

editing to add my son and his girlfriend tried the spa at AKV and said it was GREAT.
Here is a link to AKL Spa
http://relaxedyet.com/animal_kingdom_resort.asp
hope this helps
Hugs Mel

I've been to the SSR spa many times. It's nice enough.

Although I prefer massages, I've had facials here and they are good. I'd get that over a manicure/pedicure if you don't want to pay for a massage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter