Space Center

wdwgoofeeee

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Does anyone know how much it would cost to either take a taxi or car service to Kennedy Space Center/Cape Canaveral?
We do not rent a car when we stay at Disney and really don't want to have to do so for a few hours trip to the Space Center.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Someone please answer this, because I also need this info! Thanks!

I have also been investigating this and finally decided to rent a car for the day. We will be staying at the WL and can pick up a car at the Car Care Center on property.

I checked out Mears, and they do run a shuttle. I cannot remember exact days and amounts, but I believe it ran 3 days a week for $19 or $20 per person round trip. They told me they would pick up at my hotel in the AM and would leave Kennedy @ 6 PM for a 1& 1/2 hour trip back. We decided that the cost for our family of 4 and the lack of flexibility (we would have to leave when they ran, not when we were ready) made renting a better idea.

I also checked out the car services, and it would be $175 round trip, which was too cost prohibitive!

If you have any better news, I would also like to know, so keep posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter