Space Mountain Refurb 2/25-?

Cal-Pie

DIS Veteran
Fingers crossed it's a short refurb. I can't remember how long it's been since space had an extended refurb, anyone know?

What? When did this get announced? I just booked a trip for early March and I thought the only refurb was Astro-Orbitor. That will be a big disappointment!

What? When did this get announced? I just booked a trip for early March and I thought the only refurb was Astro-Orbitor. That will be a big disappointment!
It was just added this morning. Grizzly, F!, Columbia, Astro, and the castle are under refurb as of 2/25.

Oh no! We arrive 2/28 and this is our favorite ride! Gosh I hope it's a quick one! We are only there for 4 days! :(

It was just added this morning. Grizzly, F!, Columbia, Astro, and the castle are under refurb as of 2/25.

Aww, come on...that's pretty short notice! Space is the only one I care about too much. Could it be a short one or is that unlikely?

I realize I did know about the others, but most weren't that important to me.

Was this announced or did you just see it on the dates for the attractions that shows "no times available"? We are there Feb 11-18 and even though that's now less than a month away I still cringe when these things come up as you never know anymore, have to cross your fingers and toes until you get there it seems.

Was this announced or did you just see it on the dates for the attractions that shows "no times available"? We are there Feb 11-18 and even though that's now less than a month away I still cringe when these things come up as you never know anymore, have to cross your fingers and toes until you get there it seems.
If you click on attractions and enter 2/25 as the date, it's listed as "closed for refurbishment."

Aww, come on...that's pretty short notice! Space is the only one I care about too much. Could it be a short one or is that unlikely?

Don't shoot the messenger;) I'm just as disappointed, we arrive 3/9. Maybe it will be back by then, but it seems like it's been several years since it had a long refurbishment, other than just Ghost Galaxy or Hyperspace.

Agreed! We knew there would likely be refurbs, but waited booking as long as we could to avoid most of them. Space is our favorite ride and I am super bummed. This is also my last trip for a very long time as we are planning to let SWGE calm down for a few years before we come back. Dang it! I thought going early March would be better for refurbs, I feel like we are still getting a very short stick :(

Where are you seeing this?

I'm always confused as to where people initially find this info, lol.

I just went on Disneyland's site and it does not show this ride on the refurbishment list for the 25th.

It does however say no times available for that date when I looked up the ride individually

Maybe it's an error?!

*crosses fingers*

I'm honestly surprised we haven't missed it before now because of the time of year we usually go to DLR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!