SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let’s switch gears...please answer as below...

1) will breakfast be prix fixe? (Y/N)
2) will dinner be prix fixe? (Y/N)
3) # of dining plan credits for dinner? (1 or 2)
4) cost to the nearest dollar of the inevitable filet entree at dinner? (##)

I’ll start - YY255
Did I miss where it was breakfast and dinner only? Or that it was even offering breakfast?

Didn’t mean to imply no lunch. Just killing time...
ohhhhh okay...I was like how did I miss this lol. I must have too much time on my hands because I did some research. At first I didn't think they'd do Signature pricing. But on the Epcot map it says $$-$$$ which according to Disney's site means:
$$ ($15 to $34.99 per adult)
$$$ ($35 to $59.99 per adult)

I went to the restaurant page, clicked $$, $$$, and Signature/Fine dining and all the 2-credit places came up. Wah Wah. However, I unclicked Signature/Fine and The Diamond Horseshoe, The Wave, and Boma (along with many others) show up...so it could definitely be 1-credit still.

So I have no idea either :)

Remember when we thought it would open today? Man, those were the days!
I forgot it was the 20th today!
Maybe we were all wrong all along. Maybe the "space" in Space:220 was a computer code issue that was supposed to indicate the space bar. So, really instead of it being just 2020, someone messed up the code and entered [space]: 220. 😛

(Although, now that I say "Space Bar", that is also a cool name for an interstellar, computer-themed drinking establishment.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!