SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the website says "opening this winter"
View attachment 492849
It's always said "this winter" even after they changed the header title to "Coming Soon!". Whoever made the edit to the title, did no look at the blurb to change that as well. So I don't think that is in indication that it will be this upcoming winter as it was there for when it was supposed to be the 19-20 winter season (Dec 2019 - Feb 2020) that it would open.

Of course, with the closure, it may actually not open up until this coming winter after all :(

So, I guess they’re not going to make that winter 2020 opening date…

That being said, I’m not really hopeful we'll be able to dine here during our trip in December!

I never would have thought that we'd have moved out trip from May to December and *still* be in the dark on whether Space 220 would be open for our trip. It's been quite the ride so far, going through several phases and still going:
  • Not worried whether S220 would be open by our trip in May 2020, but wondering if ADRs would be available for our 180+10 in November 2019, then...
  • Still not worried if S220 would be open by May, but wondering if it would open in 2019, then...
  • Starting to worry, but still hopeful S220 would be open by May, and wondering if S220 would open before spring 2020, then...
  • Definite concern if S220 would be open for our trip in May, and eventually...
  • Wondering if S220 will be open by December 2020.

I never would have thought that we'd have moved out trip from May to December and *still* be in the dark on whether Space 220 would be open for our trip. It's been quite the ride so far, going through several phases and still going:
  • Not worried whether S220 would be open by our trip in May 2020, but wondering if ADRs would be available for our 180+10 in November 2019, then...
  • Still not worried if S220 would be open by May, but wondering if it would open in 2019, then...
  • Starting to worry, but still hopeful S220 would be open by May, and wondering if S220 would open before spring 2020, then...
I know! Right?! Hard to believe I’m waking up at 5am to make “park reservations” Monday:)— crazy times indeed

I'm sure we'll finally get a small update next week when Epcot reopens and see some pictures of the progress.

I know it would take some SERIOUS magic...I have a trip coming up THIS july 19th...but when they release the restaurants that will be open ...wouldn't it be crazy if they announce this restaurant was going to be premiering?!?!?! A girl can dream...a girl can dream...
Our dates are basically the same! We'll be at Epcot on July 18th and 22nd. I remember hoping it would be open for my February trip. And then, hoping it could be open for my July trip. Sadly, it's not on the list of restaurants that will be opening.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/dine/
But, what gives me hope is that all other Patina restaurants are reopening, so they are not being shy with the virus. We can hope, right?!

SAME! At this point, I've lost hope it'll be open by our September trip...never would have guessed that on our August 2019 trip! Now, I'm just hoping we'll be able to eat there on are May 2021 trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter