Spam threads

Are we talking about the threads that appear - in Chinese? or some other symbol language - sorry don't recognize it - every morning? I have previously hit the report button, but gave up. The whole page is like that.

Are we talking about the threads that appear - in Chinese? or some other symbol language - sorry don't recognize it - every morning? I have previously hit the report button, but gave up. The whole page is like that.

::yes:::(

The day I started the thread, there were more than seven pages worth of them in the 'recent posts' list. They just popped up constantly for several hours with new profiles being created every few minutes.

::yes:::(

The day I started the thread, there were more than seven pages worth of them in the 'recent posts' list. They just popped up constantly for several hours with new profiles being created every few minutes.

Thank you. That is what I thought. Like I said, at first I used to hit report, report, now as soon as I see it - I sign out immediately. Who knows maybe the hackers can hack us too :sad2:

The thing is they're not hacking, they're just creating lots of new profiles & threads because they can. I don't imagine they get a lot of traffic from here though, lol.

I hear you on the aggravation of seeing the forums filling up with spam

But once you send a report on the spam, administration works fast to remove it all

The other night it took more time than usual, but that spam was a great number

Once it has been reported, they usually remove those posts quickly

Last night I saw 5 spam posts, reported it, and all removed within 3 minutes

Curious what is the purpose of doing this created threads......someone has nothing to do......:sad2:

I hear you on the aggravation of seeing the forums filling up with spam

But once you send a report on the spam, administration works fast to remove it all

The other night it took more time than usual, but that spam was a great number

Once it has been reported, they usually remove those posts quickly

Last night I saw 5 spam posts, reported it, and all removed within 3 minutes
Probably a bit different for me, as I see it when you guys are all (normally) asleep, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter