Special Announcement - 8/25/2012 NYC Cruise with Pete, Walter, Kevin and John

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
End of Summer Cruise Bash with the DIS!!!

Join Pete Werner, John Magi, Walter Echols and Kevin Klose as we sail out of New York City on the beautiful Disney Magic for a very special End of Summer Cruise!!! This rare cruise opportunity to travel with the DISBoards.com and DISUnplugged team also offers some exclusive events just for Dreams Unlimited Travel Clients:

- An exclusive party onboard the ship being hosted by Disney Cruise Line
- Special in-room gifts courtesy of Dreams Unlimited Travel
- A one-of-a-kind day in the Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom with the members of the DISUnplugged Podcast (transportation and park admission included)
- Pre-cruise tour of The New Amsterdam Theater (no charge)
- Pre-cruise Broadway Show Tickets (extra charge)

8/25 – 09/02/2012
8-Night Bahamas Cruise out of NYC
Disney Magic
New York, NY, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral

Itinerary:
Day 1 – Embarkation New York City
Day 2 – At Sea
Day 3 – At Sea
Day 4 – Nassau
Day 5 – Castaway Cay
Cay 6 – Port Canaveral (Join us for a day in the Magic Kingdom – 1-day Theme Park Ticket included)
Day 7 – At Sea
Day 8 – At Sea
Day 9 – New York City – Debarkation

Sample Pricing*:

Ocean View with Verandah = $4,362.26. Get a $250 Shipboard Credit from Dreams Unlimited Travel
Ocean View with Porthole = $3,978.26. Get a $150 Shipboard Credit from Dreams Unlimited Travel
Standard Inside = $3,754.26. Get a $150 Shipboard Credit from Dreams Unlimited Travel

*Price is per stateroom based on double-occupancy with two adults. Includes all port fees and taxes but does not include trip insurance, air or transfers. Based on posted lowest stateroom category in stateroom type above and is based on tier pricing as of 5/1/2012. Pricing will vary and could be higher. Transfers available for $36/person each way.

To get a no-obligation quote go here http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/disney-cruise-line.cfm or contact your favorite Dreams Unlimited Travel Agent.

Additional items:
- Pre-cruise stays available in NYC through DCL (based on availability)
o Loews Regency = $457/night (pre-tax)
o New York Marriott Marquis = $397/night (pre-tax)
o Westin New York at Times Square = $354/night (pre-tax)
- Pre-cruise stays available in NYC through Dreams Unlimited Travel (based on availability)
o The Distrikt Hotel (this is where we’ll be staying) = $329/night (pre-tax)
- Disney Cruise Line will be throwing us a party on the ship exclusive to Dreams Unlimited Travel clients (details to come)
- Join Pete, Walter, Kevin and John for an EXCLUSIVE day at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World. Available only to Dreams Unlimited Travel Clients booked on this sailing
- Pre-cruise tours of The Historic New Amsterdam Theatre on August 24, 2012 (NO CHARGE)
- Pre-cruise reduced price Broadway Show Tickets

The Lion King
August 24, 2012 8pm
Orchestra: $152.00
Side Orchestra: $142.00
Rear Orchestra: $99.00
Prime Mezzanine: $152.00
Front Mezzanine: $142.00
Middle Mezzanine: $115.00
Rear Mezzanine: $85.00

Mary Poppins
August 24, 2012 8pm
Orchestra: $97.00
Front Mezzanine: $75.00
Middle Mezzanine: $75.00
Rear Mezzanine: $45.00
Balcony: $45.00

UPDATE: 05/09/2012

The tour of The New Amsterdam Theater is now FREE to Dreams Unlimited Travel clients joining us on this sailing. Emails have gone out to all current clients with this information.

Hmmmm. :scratchin

The prices are per cabin, aren't they? Or are they per person?

Stateroom! Of course. Thanks for the clarification.

I just need to find a roomie and a spare $3,000. And no OT in sight at work. Sigh.

Kim

It's too bad you're not on the Sept. 2 Canada cruise. That one's much more reasonably priced!

One of two things needs to happen...

1. You guys need to stop traveling and tempting me with all your trips because I want to follow you around the world (is that creepy? :) ) and my wallet will not allow that.

2. I NEED TO WIN THE LOTTERY!

Seriously though, hope you guys have fun! As always, im there in spirit (also creepy!)

:boat:

Dang it! I was looking at flights and ready to go when Brian pointed out that we agreed to chair the school festival this year from 8/30-9/2 (our punishment for blowing it off last year to go to London/Paris).:headache: Bummer!!!! This is my payback for compulsive volunteering!

Laurie

One of two things needs to happen...

1. You guys need to stop traveling and tempting me with all your trips because I want to follow you around the world (is that creepy? :) ) and my wallet will not allow that.

2. I NEED TO WIN THE LOTTERY!

Exactly what I was thinking! It sounds great and just a four hour drive from me - but not in the budget. I'll be waiting for the post-cruise fun stories!

We're on this sailing! :cool1:

All 17 of us! Although 3 of the cabins didn't book through DU :(. But I did! Ha! :cool1::banana::cool1:

I want to do this so bad but I don't think I can get the time off work from booking other people's dream trips. [sigh]

Oh man, three of my favorite things.... This is going to be tough one to resist!

Funny, I currently have a Dreams trip booked to be at WDW that week, and you guys are coming up here, LOL. I am really tempted to switch but that 3rd and 4th passenger add on is a killer.

Would love to join, any idea what it would cost to add two kiddos to the stateroom? They are 12 and 10.
Crazy enough we are planning to drive down to the world during this time but this would be a cool replacement to our current plans. :goodvibes

Ahhh, that sounds amazing, but we will be in the Berkshires with my entire extended family from the 11-18th.

Would love to join, any idea what it would cost to add two kiddos to the stateroom? They are 12 and 10.
Crazy enough we are planning to drive down to the world during this time but this would be a cool replacement to our current plans. :goodvibes

The price for kids will vary depending on what stateroom category you choose.

My advise is to request a no-obligation quote for this sailing here http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/disney-cruise-line.cfm and see if it's in your budget. If not, once you get the quote back you can look into alternatives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!