Special Announcement - 8/25/2012 NYC Cruise with Pete, Walter, Kevin and John

You're gonna be sorry you missed this one.......just sayin' ;)

Don't I know it! But I do like pulling in a paycheck, which means I can't take off the last week of a month carrying over to the start of the new month. And I'll be on the Fantasy a week later. That's a pretty good consolation prize. ;)

No way we can do 3 cruises in one year. We're already on PCC3.0 and 4.0.
(so does that make this on PCC3.5???)
And we are trying to save vacation days for something on the west coast in 2013 (waiting patiently for BSM dates for next year...) :goodvibes

Europe is on our list, so is Aulani, but not in our budget.:sad1:

If this one was announced before the other cruises this year, we'd probably be on this one instead of 3.0.
Oh well, the UP side is- we're gonna have a blast wherever we go with the DIS!!!!!!:cool1:

No way we can do 3 cruises in one year. We're already on PCC3.0 and 4.0.
(so does that make this on PCC3.5???)
And we are trying to save vacation days for something on the west coast in 2013 (waiting patiently for BSM dates for next year...) :goodvibes

Europe is on our list, so is Aulani, but not in our budget.:sad1:

If this one was announced before the other cruises this year, we'd probably be on this one instead of 3.0.
Oh well, the UP side is- we're gonna have a blast wherever we go with the DIS!!!!!!:cool1:

Linda, I am right there with ya! We are on 3.0 (although not 4.0), but definitely want to do Europe (want to do DIS exclusive Knights and Lights SO badly!) and Aulani too!!

Maybe there will be a giveaway to accompany them on this NYC cruise? Hehe! No pressure guys!

:grouphug:

when i ever live in teh US and/or when i robed a bank or won the lottery then i would be able to join you guys to all your events...

But for now in real life it's not going to happen......

Man! I would so be there if I wouldn't have a 2 month old by then! Please sail out of NYC again in the future!

Hey you guys should join those of us who booked years or months ago on the cruise board :).

Well I just got my no obligation quote (nice and fast), and unfortunately it is as I suspected, no insides available for my family of 4 and it is a little to rich for my blood. But on a positive note we are still booked through Dreams Unlimited to be in WDW at that time, so who knows maybe we will spot you guys at MK.

Wish I could do this, but DU already has us booked for two weeks at WDW in September, and that's where our vacation budget is going this year.

I'd LOVE to see a NYC get together either before or after the cruise though, because that I'd show up for!!

HINT HINT

Just throwing it out there.

Darn, how did I miss this? We just booked our very first cruise through DU for the Aug 17-25 sailing. Oh well, maybe I will get to meet my favorite pod people some other time. I will get to be in the parks on my bday(Aug 22) so it should be fun anyway. :cool1:

Guess you don't want to hear my whine about having to work this particular week....off all summer except this week. I am holding out hope to join in on the fun in the summer of 2013....whatever that turns out to be. I am saving up and it will be our 10 yr anniversary.:cool1::thumbsup2:banana: have a wonderful cruise!!!

After a lot of deliberation, Val & I decided not to go on this trip. :sad:

We know we will miss some good times with Pete, Walter, Kevin & John, as well as other DIS'ers, but with so many other big trips (PCC 3.0, ABD, PCC 4.0) as well as a couple of shorter WDW trips it was just becoming too much.

There is a off-chance that we will run across you in the MK the day this cruise is in PC. Still working on details of a long weekend for then so we can do more house hunting.

That a pity.
Well hopefully we'll get to see you on Podcast 3.0 cruise.

Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts