Special at Universal?

gbanshee

Mouseketeer
I got a price on a special.

2 nights at HRH, 2 one day passes each for $79 per adult per night. Kids are another $51 each.

Portofino is $99 a night.

includes tax

is this a good rate?

gb

I agree this is a great rate. The one day pass goes for about $50 alone.

Where did you find this?

Our agent is running a special and she posted it on the Readers Clubhouse Boards. I think it is on her website too, but don't know if I am allowed to post the link since she is not with Dreams Unlimited.

gb

Originally posted by gbanshee
I got a price on a special.
2 nights at HRH, 2 one day passes each for $79 per adult per night. Kids are another $51 each.
Portofino is $99 a night.
includes tax
is this a good rate?
gb

If I have this right, then two nights with two kids/two adults would be $260. per night. You are better off trying to get the $99.00 AAA rate at HRH & the $99.00 annual pass. That would be around $600.oo, and the other $520.oo but you would have the passes to use the rest of the year. But if you can't come again & don't have kids, or can't get a great rate then it's a great deal! LOL

CPM, are you a human calculator or something? :D

I agree, the fewer the people the better the deal. I was basing it on just Michael and me. The one day ticket would be a problem for me, though. Is it a hopper or just for one park? I'd make sure of that before booking!

Originally posted by Robinrs
CPM, are you a human calculator or something? :D

LOL! Just way too much time on my hands I guess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter