Special Card Making Project ~ THANK YOU, we raised $200.00!!!

here are all the beautiful cards! thank you again everyone for your help and support! will let you know how much $$ is raised!

thanks again :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Was brought to my attention I missed taking photos of a couple cards...

DisneyBelle99 also made some cute bridal shower and get well cards, sorry Deb :sad2: don't know how I missed those two sets...

please let me know if I missed any other ones, unfortunately I have it all packaged up so cant retake photos of anything, I will give you credit for them though!

Update :

our box arrived safely in Boston and they LOVE the cards! The Gengel want me to pass along their thanks to you all for the beautiful cards and for supporting Be Like Brit in such a creative way!

we leave in two weeks for the gala, so will update you all with the amount it raises when we get home on Nov 3rd.

thank you again for helping out, you are making a difference for each and every child at Be Like Brit :goodvibes

the fall gala for Be Like Brit was a beautiful night! so happy to announce all of the beautiful cards you all made brought in $200.00! there was even a bidding war between 3 ladies, our dear friend held out and got it (she is the sister in law of Jim's boss from NY) everyone was saying such wonderful things about the cards!

The Gengel family wanted me to pass along their thanks for your donation!

Thank you again, you are all such wonderful friends to help me with this project :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!