• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spectromagic or CRT?

Jena Finn

Mouseketeer
So far could not get CRT for a morning at MK when Spectromagic would be playing that evening(still hoping for a cancelllation). We will only be at MK one day and do not park hop. We have 3 daughters and eat at CRT every year; they would not be happy to miss this tradition. However; we have never seen Spectromagic and have read it's amazing! As I read over my post I think I'm leaning towards CRT but waht does everyone think? :confused:

Having three daughters make this a tougher decision. However, Spectromagic is AWESOME. It is so much more of a can't miss than CRT. But again, you have the girls. I would say this, you've been to the breakfast and you haven't yet seen an absolute can't miss. I am a traditionalist too. Can't break a string of things you do, I know. But this may start a new tradition. It should anyway. The good reports you've heard are real. Go to the podium that late a.m. If they get you in, great. If not, settle in for the day and get set for Spectro and Wishes (both are worth the admission price alone). ::yes::

Boy, am I easy!!! Only one reply and already I'm convinced we must see Spectromagic!!! Now I'll just keep calling every day and with a litle Disney Magic I'll probalbly end up getting into CRT that day also!!! Thanks for your speedy reply Cobra B!

I would see Spectro and book b/fast or dinner at the resturant in the Grand Floridian which also has a Princess b/fast & dinner.

That way, you can have your "cake" and "eat" it too. ;)

I bet you'll get in to CRT, try 48 hrs b4 the date when others may cancel so their credit card is not charged.
If not, are you going to EPCOT? Maybe you can start a new tradition & go to PSB instead. Don't miss Spectro!!!

Booked a dinner at 1900PF, sthill keeping fingers crossed for CRT but,thanks to the overwhelming response will definitely not be missing Spectro!!:D :D :D

DO NOT MISS SPECTRO!! You will love watching your daughters' expressions as they watch it. It can't be beat! So magical!!!

What else can be said.....Spectro IS a must see. Also, Wishes is incredible, too. Enjoy!

Originally posted by Jena Finn
Booked a dinner at 1900PF, sthill keeping fingers crossed for CRT but,thanks to the overwhelming response will definitely not be missing Spectro!!:D :D :D

We prefered 1900PF to CRT......(ok, here comes a risky comment) we felt CRT was over-rated! Spectromagic, on the other hand was GREAT! You really shouldn't miss it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter