Spectromagic Poll

Which Spectro Would You Attend in Dec and Why

• Wed

• Sat First Parade

• Sat Second Parad

Results are only viewable after voting.

padisneylover

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
If Spectromagic is held in December on both a Wed night and Saturday night which would you attend and why? I am going to be there from Nov 28-Dec 10 and trying to decide which is best.

The schedule for MVMCP for the nights you are there is as follows: November 30, December 2, 4, 5, 9. You will be VERY limited on performances of Spectromagic because it does not run if there is a MVMCP scheduled. They have their own special parade. Otherwise, I would always choose a weekday over a weekend because the locals are usually not there on weekdays but are more prevalent on weekends which makes the crowds larger on weekends. Try to work your schedule so you can see both nighttime parades. They are spectacular!!

I voted for Saturday second parade. We've done MK a couple of times midweek where Spectro was being run that night. It was a madhouse all day, I guess people picked that day for MK since Spectro was running that night. The last time at noon, Small World had double lines all the way out on the walkway, so you know it's crowded! If you want to do Wednesday night, go somewhere else during the day and come to MK just for Spectro.

I would always choose a week night over a weekend night. I was at MK for Spectro on a Saturday once & I will not do it again!

I would choose the second show on Saturday night. I just got back two weeks ago and I tried a mid week show and both Saturday show (yes I know I am crazy but I love Spectro so much). It was insanely crowded mid week and the first show on Saturday. People started sitting down over two hours before the parade. But the later show there was very little crowd. Most people had stampeded out of the park to head back to the hotel so I had my pick of seats along Main street and it wasn't very crowded leaving after the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter