SpectroMagic

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
Where's a good place to stand for this and get a good view. I'd want to leave the park straight after the parade. I've never seen the evening parade before and I'm a little excited.
Thanks

...... we always watch from Frontierland, forward from or opposite Country Bear/the Shootin' Arcade area - a very good spot... but if Spectro is on, I assume the fireworks will be too - won't you want to stay for those? If you do and they are at park close ( the exception to this is when there are two Spectros in one evening), it will take a long time to get out of the park.

Hi Sam

We have watched Spectromagic twice from Liberty Square, standing on a wall just as the parade swings round before moving into Frontierland. Great spot as we sat and waited on the wall resting up - then at Parade time, just stood up on the wall. This was allowed by the CM's - they were telling everyone to stand.

I cant recall how quick we were able to get out of the park as we always seem to get diverted into the shops! :confused: Wonder why???????????? LOL ;)

We watched in from the Town Square, just outside City Hall...and me made a very quick getaway!! The parade also started from this end, so whilst we were exiting , the rest of the park were still watching it.
Also that day we caught the monorail to and from Epcot..and think it saved a bit of time getting away from MK..no waiting for trams etc to get back to the car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter