Spiderman Watch

CrossbeamZ313

Earning My Ears
I have been to a previous message board addressing this problem and they told me to go here. When I went to Orlando a couple weeks ago, I saw this Spiderman watch. I am a big fan of spiderman (the ride ruled) so I was going to buy it, however, for some reason, I didnt. Now that I'm home, about 700 miles from Orlando, It's not easy for me to get. I'd really like to have that watch, but I dont know how I could buy it. It's not on the Universal Studios Website, or ebay. Could anyone help?

PS- It's $65.00 in the Marvel Supreheros Island, in Islands of Adventure. I think it was in the store that you come out of after the Spiderman ride, and one of the other ones...maybe the comic book one. It's like a Platinum Engraved picture of spiderman on the face (dont know if its really platinum, just looks that way.) and comes with a spiderman stand. Has a leather band. Thanks for reading, please Help!

-Crossbeam

thanks 'soop, but those didnt really help...the first link only had pocket watches. I heard somewhere that Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios can Mail order anything as long as you know the store you got it in. Do you think I could call and get them to mail it to me?

the number to shop by phone is 407-224-5800. good luck:D

I beleive they mail it to you.

Crossbeam I leave in 13 days if you want me to ask about mail ordering items or if we can work it out pick it up for you, just let me know. I have dine that before too. When you see something you really like on vacation I have learned to buy it right then you never seem to get back.
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :p :bounce: :wave:

THANKS GUYS!

I didnt think that you guys would do that for me, on account of any of you not knowing me. Well, I'll call first, and see what happens, if not, I'll let you know.

Oh yeah, and Riverview, thats good advice.:)

:bounce:
:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter