Spirit Jerseys

npenelope

Earning My Ears
I'm going to Disney after I graduate from college in mid-May. I bought spirit jerseys and was planning on wearing them there. My question is with the Florida heat do you think it will be okay to wear or will it be too hot? I'm going May 20th.

I'm interested in this as well.. we will be going first week of May and I figured they will be good for evenings once the sun has gone down but probably too hot during the day.

I looked up May 20 of last year on Weather Channel and accuweather. Weather Channel showed a high of 93º and low of 75º while accuweather reported 96º and 75º.

I'm going to Disney after I graduate from college in mid-May. I bought spirit jerseys and was planning on wearing them there. My question is with the Florida heat do you think it will be okay to wear or will it be too hot? I'm going May 20th.

it isn't as humid and hot at night as it is during the day. I'd wear them at night during emh.

btw, they also sell super cute spirit jerseys at Disney.

At one of the shops in Epcot, near Spaceship Earth I saw that they had lighter weight, sports wear type spirit jersey with SPF built in too those might be a little better for the May heat. ..

Congratulations on your impending graduation!!

I have one I wear to run when it is in the 40's here and it works well. I think even the lighter weight ones available will be way too hot.

However, as a garment, I highly recommend them.

I just googled Spirit Jersey as I didn't know what they were either. I'd burn up in that in May. May in Florida is hot - shorts, tanks, tshirts, etc.....

I don't quite understand the fascination with these things. They are cute and good for the brief Florida winter, but I would not recommend wearing these in May. Maybe carry it in a backpack to wear if it is cool in the evening, but knowing the current state of the weather here, it will more than likely be rather warm by that point. lol

During the day it will most likely be too hot to wear them. You might be able to get away with wearing them at night, but it still might be too warm even at night. It also depends on if you are typically a cold or warm person. My friend is always cold and will wear a sweater even if its 80 something degrees outside. I on the other hand would probably die if I tried to wear a sweater when it was 80 something degrees outside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!