Spirit of America July 1-8: Is anyone coming along?

tchrrx

<font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment
Anyone coming along? I am so excited that I can hardly wait! This will be our first ABD vacation and I am really looking forward to it.

My sister planned a trip earlier this year but later abondoned due to monetary issues. She may now go in 2010.

Yes, I am booked for 2010. I really, really need people to come with me. Although a private trip would be nice, I really don't want it cancelled. We thought it would be a very popular week since we'll be in D.C. for the 4th.

Yes, I am booked for 2010. I really, really need people to come with me. Although a private trip would be nice, I really don't want it cancelled. We thought it would be a very popular week since we'll be in D.C. for the 4th.

u r going on the 4th! that is wayyyyy cool:thumbsup2.

i will let you know about the group and the inneraction between people and such during my trip this week.

have a Magical day.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter