Split party FP

Disneydreamer16

Earning My Ears
For hard to get fast passes like FOP would a good strategy be to try and split up my party while making the fast passes and try to overlap the times so we can go together? We have a group of 12 so I was trying to figure out a plan by tomorrow of how to tackle FP rides like that

For hard to get fast passes like FOP would a good strategy be to try and split up my party while making the fast passes and try to overlap the times so we can go together? We have a group of 12 so I was trying to figure out a plan by tomorrow of how to tackle FP rides like that

If you have trouble getting what you want for such a large party, yes.

From the Strategies Post of the FP FAQ:
- If attempting to book FPs for a large group without success, consider breaking up into smaller groups and trying to overlap FP return windows. While not ideal, this strategy may allow everyone to still arrive at the same time with a valid FP, just not for an entire 60-minute return window. For instance, a large family with 8 members may have success dividing into 3 smaller groups; with Group A having a 1:00p-2:00p return window, Group B a 1:20p-2:20p return window, and Group C a 1:40p-2:40p return window. In this case, everyone could arrive at the attraction between 1:40p and 2:00p with valid FPs and still ride together.

That's what I did with a group of 16-made it easier to overlap two groups than one huge one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter