Split Stay and Disney Dining Plan

KCervasio

Mouseketeer
Hi, I’m doing a split stay starting at Dolphin for a few days and then going to the Caribbean where we will have a deluxe dining package. On the day we transfer from Dolphin to Caribbean I scheduled an early morning Bon Voyage breakfast intending to use my deluxe dining credits. However I’m second guessing if that will work since I won’t have officially checked into the Caribbean yet. Will the credits just appear on our magic bands the day we begin four package or do I first need to check into Caribbean and then go to bin voyage? Thanks!

Hi, I’m doing a split stay starting at Dolphin for a few days and then going to the Caribbean where we will have a deluxe dining package. On the day we transfer from Dolphin to Caribbean I scheduled an early morning Bon Voyage breakfast intending to use my deluxe dining credits. However I’m second guessing if that will work since I won’t have officially checked into the Caribbean yet. Will the credits just appear on our magic bands the day we begin four package or do I first need to check into Caribbean and then go to bin voyage? Thanks!

Do online check-in before you leave, and you should be fine. If, for some reason, the restaurant doesn't see your dining plan, just charge it to the room and have guest services fix it later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter