Split stay and the Dining plan

Zooey72

Mouseketeer
I am not entirely sure how this works when you 'reset' the dining plan going to another resort.

We are staying 7 days and 6 nights staying at Beach Club, The Cabins, and Polly. I assume that my credits are split up into 2 day intervals (normal dining plan). If that is not the case and I can use them whenever I want that would be awesome and a lot less headache planning. But here is where it gets a bit confusing for me.

On our last day at the Cabins we are going to Typhoon Lagoon. We will have 1 QS to use from our time at the cabins, but before we go back to our new room at Polly we want to eat at Disney Springs which would require our new Polly dining credits. I will essentially be using 2 different dining plans on the same day. Are there any rules with this kind of thing, or do they make it simple and I can use every single credit from all of my resort stays on my first day there if I wanted to?

Each 2-night stay's credits will be usable on the three days surrounding those two nights. E.g., check-in on Friday for Fri/Sat stay and you can use the credits over Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

When you have multiple reservations, it gets a little trickier. Your new credits for your successive stay only activate after you check in (online check in should work) and you fully use all the credits on the previous plan, including TS, CS, snack, and mug credits. (And, of course, only on the days surrounding the nights of that stay.)

I would definitely stop at guest services upon check out to get a print out of what is left of each dining plan. This way, if for some reason, they mess things up, you've got paperwork to get things straightened out.

As Faldred said, you just need to use that last QS credit before you want to have dinner at Disney Springs and do online check-in for your last stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter