Split Stay - Please Confirm this is possible

starryagain

Mouseketeer
Thanks to anyone who replies, I so appreciate it. We are doing a split stay in May - 1 night at Bay Lake Tower and 7 nights at Beach Club (we are DVC). It occurred to me that we can buy the dining plan for our 1 night stay at Bay Lake and use it the second day (we get in very late the first night). We will NOT buy the dining plan for the 7 night stay. Just wanted to confirm the following:

1. It sounds like it should be no problem to use the dining plan up to midnight on our checkout day at Bay Lake, even if we check into Beach Club midday. Is that correct? I really want to check in before our dinner plans.

2. Having never done the dining plan before, this is our plan for our one day of deluxe dining credits:

- Breakfast at Be Our Guest (adults get a cocktail included) - Quick service credit
- Dinner at Hollywood and Vine on Fantasmic package (adults get a cocktail included) - Table service credit
- The 2 snacks and mug

This would all be included in the deluxe plan, right?

Yes, you can do this

im confused though. You said deluxe dining but you are planning on using it as the standard ddp (1 qs and 1 ts vs 3 meal credits w dxdp)

your mug will be good during your second stay by the way

you could instead do 3 ts meals or 1 ts meal and 1 signature meal.

Yes, you can do this and it would be included. However, if you do deluxe you still have a credit left over. If you were just doing the regular dining plan, looks perfect. And don't forget you can use those mugs your whole vacation, they activate them for 14 days.

Thank you so much. I misstated. We have the normal dining plan. The middle one, not quick service or deluxe.

I read somewhere that a minimum 3 night stay is needed to have the DDP.. you could reconfirm at MS..

Yes, you can do this and it would be included. However, if you do deluxe you still have a credit left over. If you were just doing the regular dining plan, looks perfect. And don't forget you can use those mugs your whole vacation, they activate them for 14 days.

Is this true?? The mug wont stop working after the second day (ie. length of stay for the first part of the split stay)??

Is this true?? The mug wont stop working after the second day (ie. length of stay for the first part of the split stay)??
We did a split stay in December, 9 days with dining at one resort and 5 days without. Our mugs worked the whole vacation(the display said they would stop working a day after we left to go home) so I don't think they keep track of when people are actually leaving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter