• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

split stay with DP

twins4disney

DIS Veteran
We have three different hotel stays coming up in May, Ist night OKW, next four at BCV, next four at WL, I have added the DP to all three stays. My question is we are arrivng late on the fist day at OKW, and will have the DP for that stay, can we use one CS that night, and then use the TS for the next day. Main concern is losing dining credits the next day at check out. I thought I had read somewhere that you have until midnight the day of checkout to use your credits.

So four each leg of the stay will I be able to use our credits before losing them. I have plenty of ADRs made, actualy wil probaly have to pay for one TS meal out of pocket.
Any help would be appreciated.

You're right - credits are good until midnight of your check out day.

Yes, you can use your CS that night & TS the next day.

Just be careful on your re-check in days if you still have credits to use before they expire - you'll have 2 different room keys with available credits, so make sure you use the one that's going to expire. (I was well aware of this, yet still managed to use the wrong card. :rolleyes: Our resort fixed it for me though.)

Also, TS restaurants don't combine credits from the 2 cards on your re-check in day, so make sure your ADRs don't need any overlapping credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter