Split Stay

Yes, but it's actually just 2 separate reservations. You would book each stay separately and get 2 confirmation numbers, just as a phone CM would do. Disney doesn't recognize split stays as such, they see it as just 2 reservations.

Yup, 2 reservations and 2 deposits pirate:

I have a question regarding split stays in general. When you do this, since it's actually just two separate bookings, do you then have two separate 180 day windows for dining reservations, and two saprate 60 day windows for fast pass+ reservations?

I have a question regarding split stays in general. When you do this, since it's actually just two separate bookings, do you then have two separate 180 day windows for dining reservations, and two saprate 60 day windows for fast pass+ reservations?

Two 180 day windows for dining reservations for sure.

I'm pretty sure your FPs would all be able to be secured at the first 60 day mark since they're all linked in your MDE.

ADR's are 180 days +10 up to your length of stay. So each reservation has its own 180 day window based on check in to that resort.
FP + availability is 60 days in advance with a resort stay for the number of days you have tickets.. So FP + are unrelated to resort stays completely other than having one. It is related to your ticket lenght

Here's an example: If you have one 3-night stay followed by a 4-night stay, and have a 7-day park ticket linked to your MDE account, then you can do the FPs for your entire 7-day trip beginning 60 days prior to the first day of your trip.

Here's an example: If you have one 3-night stay followed by a 4-night stay, and have a 7-day park ticket linked to your MDE account, then you can do the FPs for your entire 7-day trip beginning 60 days prior to the first day of your trip.

Yup. We did a split stay a month ago. Two nights at AKL, then two nights at Hard Rock at Universal, then back to Disney for 4 nights at the Poly. We used the 4 park magic tickets, and were able to book all 4 days' worth of FP+'s (Sat/Tue/Wed/Thur) in our first 60 day FP+ window.

can you book a split stay on line?

I have a question regarding split stays in general...

Fyi, Disney makes your split stays pretty easy by transferring your luggage for you between resorts free of charge (though you should tip). Drop your luggage off in the morning at Bell Services, and they'll have it to the Bell Services of your new resort later that afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter