Spoodles Pizza Window on DDP?

Bibbidi

DIS Veteran
We've previously enjoyed ordering a large pizza for the family at the Spoodles pizza window when we weren't on DDP. Can you order from that window with CS credits and how many would you need for a large pizza?

Bibbidi said:
We've previously enjoyed ordering a large pizza for the family at the Spoodles pizza window when we weren't on DDP. Can you order from that window with CS credits and how many would you need for a large pizza?

You only get one slice of pizza for each CS credit. If I remember right you also get a drink, salad and a dessert. We did this on our last day with a couple of left over CS credits and only took the pizza and drink. But I do believe they also offered the salad and dessert. Hope this helps.

There have been other posts similar to this one. I remember one stating that you can get a whole pizza and 2 drinks for 2 CS credits. We have never done this, but are planning to this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter