Spring Break and Quick Queue

Cellthing

Mouseketeer
How crowded is spring break and would you recommend the Quick Queue/Reserved Seating add-on during it. Most likely we will only be going for one day so we want to try and get it all in. We know Disney well but not Sea World. And would you recommend adding the all day dining? Thinking about it even if just for my husband.

I was there during one of the Spring Breaks 2019. Keeping in mind that Spring Break spans over a month so your week might be more or less packed than mine was. It certainly was busy but I didn't find it to be anything like Disney busy. We went the last week of March, fwiw.

I don't think it's possible to "get it all in" even with QQ but I would suggest QQ, if it's in your budget. We were fine without it but it would have been nice for Infinity Falls since it was brand new and busy when we went.

The problem with all day dining is that in order to feel you got your money's worth, you might have to spend time dining and taking time away from trying to "get it all in". We enjoyed the refillable drink and snacking as we went on the day we went somewhat commando. On our more relaxed day, we did stop to eat once and it was passable though not spectacular food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter