Spring Break Crouds

rangebob

The tag fairy messages were stolen.
I just returned from Universal and I want to let you know that the crouds are back in full force. There was lines everywhere. There was 60 min at Hulk, 40 at Doom, 75 at Spidey, 60 at Dudley, 40 at Popey, 50 at Dueling Dragons, and 40 min for Jurassic. At Universal the only time that I saw was MIB for 60 min.

You forgot to mention they weren't running single rider lines for Hulk or Spidey. :rolleyes:

Bummer, in a way. Good for Universal tho.
Hope youse guys had a great time too!
Jim

They were running single rider on Spidey earlier in the day. This was before we meet up at around 1 pm.

Crowds were lighter than I had expected at Universal this weekend. i guess everyone was heading over to IOA. Only problems were at Kong (both times we were in line, they closed down the ride and said they were having problems) and at MIB, where the same thing with the techical difficulties kept happening in the evening.

Single rider lines can close if the single rider line gets too long or the wait time in the regular line is low.

This makes me soooo glad I'm staying on site this weekend!!!! I presume with bigger crowds you also have more people from the hotels and the FOTL crowds make for more waiting than normal?

Thanks for the crowd report. Spring break for South Florida schools starts March 27th. I'll be up there March 28th expecting large crowds. That's ok, I've got the plan down.
Be first in line at the gate, do the major rides first, water rides, head over to USF in the afternoon, then back to IOA just before they close.

I was over there yesterday (Sunday) and the waits were much more manageable...in fact, at about 3 the wait for Hulk was 10 minutes!!! Spidey was posted at 45 and dragons at 20. Wasn't bad! We did do men in black, but not until around 6, and there was really no line to speak of...

Next weekend I expect really huge crowds!!!:eek:
Karen

yes, the lines were long, and the crowds were huge. But Popeye wasn't nearly as bad as it was last time a went there. Must have waited over 2 and a half hours for popeye.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter