Spring break - we're not in college anymore Toto - Feb 2018 TR

Looks like I've missed quite a bit here. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving and you were able to catch back up with your old Pentagon mates!

Looks like I've missed quite a bit here. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving and you were able to catch back up with your old Pentagon mates!
Thanks Mark. It was very good. The stopping part way and driving in the next day for church worked out so well, we're planning to do it again in Feb if we drive (looking like we will, but still considering flying also).

I wanted to get some square roots and exponentiation in there, but couldn't figure out how to add that in. I tried giving him a bonus, but he seems to think it didn't help.

My son came home with exponents the other day. I had totally forgotten how to factor them at all. UGH! I"m losing the basics!!

Looks like you're tied with @Terra Nova guy and @afwdwfan
As with all, you guessed correctly, they did not get my order right.
We met at their house
We stayed in Valdosta in hotel.

I'd say pretty good for someone who just got back from 3 weeks gone, got sick and has had hardly any sleep. Good to have you back Liesa!

THanks! Good to be back for sure! :)

I've worked a LOT this past week and I'm feeling it. Believe it or not, I JUST today finished unpacking ( :worried: ) and am feeling somewhat back to normal.

Tied, eh? Yeah, not okay. ;)

My son came home with exponents the other day. I had totally forgotten how to factor them at all. UGH! I"m losing the basics!!

THanks! Good to be back for sure! :)

I've worked a LOT this past week and I'm feeling it. Believe it or not, I JUST today finished unpacking ( :worried: ) and am feeling somewhat back to normal.

Tied, eh? Yeah, not okay. ;)
I'm not surprised. I knew you'd be right back to work and I figure with that and Christmas, it would take you a while.

I have the them from Annie stuck in my head...

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I fastpass tomorrow, it's only a day away!
Got 'em all lined up with alternate plans for the ones you don't get? (hoping there'll be none of those.)

Got 'em all lined up with alternate plans for the ones you don't get? (hoping there'll be none of those.)
I've setup a spreadsheet showing times of ADRs and shows. When making FP, I'll shoot for the gaps. If we don't get 'em, we don't get 'em and aim for rope drop as alternative.

This time, I'm planning more time for a less hectic pace and picking up rides/shows we haven't seen before. We'll still catch our favorites, but less focus on go go go and more on fun fun fun.

I've setup a spreadsheet showing times of ADRs and shows. When making FP, I'll shoot for the gaps. If we don't get 'em, we don't get 'em and aim for rope drop as alternative.

This time, I'm planning more time for a less hectic pace and picking up rides/shows we haven't seen before. We'll still catch our favorites, but less focus on go go go and more on fun fun fun.
Not a bad way to go at all!

Word of warning, though.... FoP FPs are not easy to come by at the start of a trip.

Not a bad way to go at all!

Word of warning, though.... FoP FPs are not easy to come by at the start of a trip.
FOP is not on our must do list (I know, the shock, the horror). Neither me nor DW have seen the movie and I'm still a bit concerned about the VR component since many people have complained about getting sick. I think we'll try it once if we can get a FP or if line isn't too horribly bad, but...if we don't we don't. DW really likes roller coasters, so EE may be both ropedrop and FP. We'll see what happens tomorrow. Also wanting to do the tour with the tigers and such (Maharajah's) and they say that's better in the morning because the tigers are more active then, so EE rope drop, see tigers and then...well depends on FP. That's the current plan. Planning on catching flights of wonder again (we all enjoyed that) and maybe the Lion king show. Not sure about ITBAB, but possible as well.

many people have complained about getting sick.

Really? Didn’t think there were many. I know I didn’t have any I’ll effects. Then again, if I rode it 2 or more times in a row, maybe?
It’s just.... too awesome a ride not to try. And... seeing the movie is not a prerequisite.

Also wanting to do the tour with the tigers and such (Maharajah's)

You mean the trail?

they say that's better in the morning because the tigers are more active then
::yes::

Woo hoo! Fast passes are done. @pkondz was right (oooh, I struggle typing that)...didn't get FOP, so may just have to rope drop that like everyone else (or just not do it...see what DW wants to do).
Cool thing is they were able to link my niece's AP, so she's on all of our FP reservations, so whatever day(s) she can join us, we're good.
Got almost all morning FPs so we have the option of grabbing more in the afternoon if we want to.

Last edited:
@pkondz was right (oooh, I struggle typing that)

I'm sorry, what was that?

Ahhhh.... that sounds nice. Say it again.

Love it.

What the heck. One more time. Come on... you know you want to.

Just lovely. Thank you so much.

And... of course I'm right.
I'm never wrong.
(Well... maybe occasionally.... and then, spectacularly.)

didn't get FOP, so may just have to rope drop that like everyone else (or just not do it...see what DW wants to do).

Then go early. No... earlier than that.

Cool thing is they were able to link my niece's AP, so she's on all of our FP reservations, so whatever day(s) she can join us, we're good.
Got almost all morning FPs so we have the option of grabbing more in the afternoon if we want to.

Good news! :)

Well, I'm now officially unemployed and more happy about it than you can imagine.

I've had applications out, but nobody hires this time of year, so looking forward to 2018 and going to enjoy Christmas and new years with my family.
:dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

Well, I'm now officially unemployed and more happy about it than you can imagine.

I've had applications out, but nobody hires this time of year, so looking forward to 2018 and going to enjoy Christmas and new years with my family.
:dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

So...yay! Hope the next chapter is extremely fulfilling.

Well, at least you're happy about it. Enjoy the holidays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!