• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Spring Disney Pin sent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

I agree - I think Canada must be the FARTHEST place from everywhere :confused3 It's funny - I can order something and have it shipped to Blaine, WA (which is about 20 mins from my house) and it will arrive in 3-4 days. Get it shipped to my house and it can take 2-3 weeks - go figure!

I'll let you know if it arrives today - my mail doesn't come until 2:00 p.m. or so (PST)....

Karen

Glad to hear you had a nice time. Did you try asking in French to see their pins? How did it go?

Pin trading with the CM's was great. I didn't need to ask in French as all the CM's speak fluent English.
I took some pictures of the pins I bought as many are unique to DLP (these are just the ones I bought not the ones I traded!!)

Pins001.jpg

Pins002.jpg

Pins003.jpg

Pins004.jpg

Pins005.jpg

Pins006-1.jpg

Pin trading with the CM's was great. I didn't need to ask in French as all the CM's speak fluent English.
I took some pictures of the pins I bought as many are unique to DLP (these are just the ones I bought not the ones I traded!!)

Beautiful!! Love those pins!!

love the pins, Karen. You found some great ones!!

Getting close for Queenbillabong's mail time....here's hoping ::yes::

I love the Tink with the dangle. :love:

Yeah, I received my lovely pins from Gaspode's mum.

A really cute Tigger pin:
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=3970&sid=6327.1207949935

LOVE the Tinker Bell cast exclusive pin:
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=39739&sid=6327.1207949935

and a really great Minnie Mouse pin:
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=36559&sid=6327.1207949935

PLUS a UK Cadbury Dairy Milk bar - my all time favorite! It's the best because if you get it as a gift, no calories - right??!! :lmao:

THANK YOU!

:woohoo: :yay: So glad!! Cute pins!! :yay: :woohoo:

And that finishes this exchange. Hope to see everyone back for the next one in a couple of months.

Cool....if I can get some pins that I will part with, I may be able to join in another one of these, but for the moment... the pins I have I'm holding onto. Well, I may part with one, but don't think I have two that I could bear to part with.:sad2:

We need something Disney over here, so I can access cool stuff too.

Good luck fining pins, Nutsy.
check out ebay some more. I got a lot there to trade....and keep :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter