Spring Passholder Discounts

Currently do not have AP, so can someone look up March 15 - 24 for either POP and POR/POFQ. Thanks in advance:)

Currently do not have AP, so can someone look up March 15 - 24 for either POP and POR/POFQ. Thanks in advance:)
All rates are average per night for that week, and include 2 adults. HTH! :)

POP:
Standard -- $137.42
Standard Pool View -- $141.17
Preferred -- $145.52
Preferred Pool View -- $150.75

POFQ:
Garden -- $221.87
River -- $230.04
King bed -- $249.60

POR:
Pool View -- $226.40
Garden View, 5th Sleeper -- $231.38
King Bed -- $251.47
River View -- $252.36
Preferred Room -- $252.36
Royal Guest Room, Standard View -- $254.22
Royal Guest Room, Pool View -- $258.22
Royal Guest Room, River View -- $258.22

Hey! I'm long time lurker and a new AP holder (by just an hour) and I'm having trouble linking it to MDE to see the discounts. Would someone be able to check the Yacht club and Boardwalk options for Jan 29-Feb 3? Thanks so much!

Hey! I'm long time lurker and a new AP holder (by just an hour) and I'm having trouble linking it to MDE to see the discounts. Would someone be able to check the Yacht club and Boardwalk options for Jan 29-Feb 3? Thanks so much!

No availability at the Yacht Club or Beach Club for your dates. I did find BWI club level outer building for $600 a night or BWV 1 bedroom, standard view for $435 a night.

Nancy, thanks so much for checking for me. I really appreciate it! Looks like we will be sticking with our original reservation.

I'm not renewing until Jan. Can someone check All star movies Jan 4th to the 6th please? thanks in advance :flower3:

I'm not renewing until Jan. Can someone check All star movies Jan 4th to the 6th please? thanks in advance :flower3:

I am not finding any "discount" for weekend rates. Only Preferred rooms available. Listed as $145 per night regular but then says Passholder Spring into 2019 and shows $145 also. This is the same for my February dates. Rest of the week is discounted. I was able to save $40 by doing a preferred room for my Saturday arrival and then utilizing the Passholder rate for a standard room Sun-Thursday. I hate the idea of a split reservation but at least its one resort

ETA standard showed up at $139 just now

Last edited:
Sadly, my general public discount for BC over Presidents Day weekend is actually better than the AP discount, by about $100 a night. I did save about $15 on our one night ASMu pre-BC stay, and about $150 (total) on our Easter CSR reservation, so that’s better than nothing. The weekend discounts aren’t great, that’s for sure.

I am not finding any "discount" for weekend rates. Only Preferred rooms available. Listed as $145 per night regular but then says Passholder Spring into 2019 and shows $145 also. This is the same for my February dates. Rest of the week is discounted. I was able to save $40 by doing a preferred room for my Saturday arrival and then utilizing the Passholder rate for a standard room Sun-Thursday. I hate the idea of a split reservation but at least its one resort

ETA standard showed up at $139 just now

Thank you!! Bummed, that is the regular price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter