SqueezeBreeze fans at WDW

ShariB

Mouseketeer
I know lots of you recommend buying the mist fans before you go to save $$. My question is- Are the mist fans at WDW decorated with Disney or are they the same ones you can buy at Wal-Mart? I don't always mind spending more on something if it's a usable souvenir and reminds me of my great time at WDW later :D . That said, I don't like spending extra on getting the exact same thing I can get elsewhere cheaper! :( Can anyone tell me? Thanks.

They are decorated w/ Disney logo's depending on where you buy them. AK has the safari Mickey & Minnie and so forth. I couldn't stand watching others with a toy I didn't have so I gave in and bought one. It's bulky and I didn't enjoy carrying it around but it was fun to play with for all of 5 mins. I gave it to my nephew as soon as we returned home. I obviously don't remember the pain very well because I bought one from Walmart to take with me. It was cheap and if it drives me crazy this time it's going into the hands of the 1st kid I see. The only time I felt that I needed it was in AK. I guess the jungle setting had me fooled. LOL

Cheryl :bounce:

At Disneyland a couple of weeks ago they were $16. I had bought the same thing (except for the logo, of course) at WalMart for $6.

They are decorated with Disney logo, but think about this...how much are you going to use them after you get back home. I got a $6 squeeze breeze at Wal Mart. It was a lifesaver at WDW but has been in the closet since we've been back home. $17 is a pretty high price to pay for something you won't use. I would rather save the money and buy a better souvineer.

I took my "Misty Mate" on our trip 2 weeks ago and became "that guy with the cool thing" in every line we waited in. It produces an extremely fine spray mist and you repressurize the canister with just a few pumps. Easy to refill at water fountain and one fill last about an hour. You can find on the web or I got mine at Target about $10 built into a samll fanny pack that also carried a water bottle and camera. Much nicer than those fan dealies that just make you wet. People were trying to stand next to us in lines and the one unit could cool 2 or 3 people at a time.

The squeeze breezes that are sold in all 4 parks are the same now. They are clear blue, with a 4 park logo on them. They sell for $17 each. They are certainly a lifesaver in AK. (Just a tidbit--our park sells the most squeeze breezes!)
Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter