SSR Question

Yes ... All 1-bedroom DVC villas have dishwashers:goodvibes

Is detergent for the dishwasher included or do we provide our own?

There will be a start-up packet or two. I usually take along some powder in a ziplock bag or a couple of those tablets. We usually turn the dishwasher on as we are walking out the door as it is very LOUD!!

Glad I could help ... nothing like washing dishes and clothes on vacation:laundy: ... but I do:sad2:

Thanks DisneyJen you have just made two parents very happy.11 days to go and counting!

Glad I could help ... nothing like washing dishes and clothes on vacation:laundy: ... but I do:sad2:

Honestly one of my favorite features of the one-bedroom is the washer/dryer. We loaded it every night with the clothes that we wore that day and ran the load. It greatly reduced the amount of clothes that we had to bring along.
I brought along a 7 oz bottle of that super-concentrated liquid laundry detergent. 1 oz per load and we were good.
The kitchen however went mostly unused in that we had the dining plan and I was well fed off of it. My son however popped popcorn nitely. Thanks to whoever left the 4 pack box in the pantry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter