"stacking" discounts at National ?

nosy parker

Mouseketeer
I'm just wondering if it is ever possible to 'double-dip' using coupons at National? There are three spaces to enter coupons on their reservation page. However, whenever I put in two coupon codes it always gives me a message that "coupon 1 is not valid with coupon 2".

Is there a way to combine coupons for additional discounts? Is there ever a coupon for a free accessory such as GPS or satellite radio that would work in combination with a discount?
I'm trying to understand why there are three spots for coupons if this is not possible.

Anyone know?

Thanks!

You can't use more than one coupon, but you can use a corporate ID with a coupon....

Thanks.

I understand about the contract i.d. and coupon together. However, I guess I was just wondering why there are three spots to enter coupons on the reservation page. It seems illogical to have space for three coupons if you're only allowed to use one. KWIM? So I figured there must be instances in which you can enter more than one (wishful thinking maybe..).

Thanks.

I understand about the contract i.d. and coupon together. However, I guess I was just wondering why there are three spots to enter coupons on the reservation page. It seems illogical to have space for three coupons if you're only allowed to use one. KWIM? So I figured there must be instances in which you can enter more than one (wishful thinking maybe..).

If u r member of either of their frequent rental programs u earn "free days" per rentals (very quickly on upper level) & can receive them for different signup promos...currently: one earned for every person u refer who signs up for 'free' membership, fills out the master agreement/becoming a base member.

U can use up to 3 such free day entitlements per rental

however, u cannot combine free days w/coupon codes;)

I'm just wondering if it is ever possible to 'double-dip' using coupons at National? There are three spaces to enter coupons on their reservation page. However, whenever I put in two coupon codes it always gives me a message that "coupon 1 is not valid with coupon 2"...
Yeah, I had wondered about the multiple coupon fields too. Why have three if we're not going to be able to use more than one?

I have yet to be able to use my free day as the coupons I have used have always precluded the use of a free day (and the coupons have been a better deal). I guess I'll do a 1 or 2 day rental from the Dolphin next time we're down, so I can use that free day...

If u r member of either of their frequent rental programs u earn "free days" per rentals (very quickly on upper level) & can receive them for different signup promos...currently: one earned for every person u refer who signs up for 'free' membership, fills out the master agreement/becoming a base member.

U can use up to 3 such free day entitlements per rental

however, u cannot combine free days w/coupon codes;)

Oooohhhhhh.................... thanks!

I've been wondering about it and tried sooooo many coupon combinations to see if they get accepted. Can't blame a girl for trying! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter