Star Wars 9 - sorry don't know where to post this

Lorna7

Earning My Ears
I read that DISNEY put out a warning for the new STAR WARS saying there are flashing lights that can affect people with seizures.
I do not have that situation, but a lot of strobing lights, can give me a migraine.
Has anyone heard: 1.where these scenes are in the movie, 2. how many there are, and 3. how long they last?
PLEASE NO SPOILERS, I know it's hard with what I'm asking.
Thanks so much!
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Strange. I am in Germany and last night at the show there was no warning. I also do not recall and scenes where things were really flashing. Tons of space/ laser shooting.

I read that DISNEY put out a warning for the new STAR WARS saying there are flashing lights that can affect people with seizures.
I do not have that situation, but a lot of strobing lights, can give me a migraine.
Has anyone heard: 1.where these scenes are in the movie, 2. how many there are, and 3. how long they last?
PLEASE NO SPOILERS, I know it's hard with what I'm asking.
Thanks so much!
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Honestly, there are a lot of lightning flashes near the beginining and at the end. They are very bright. There is no warning before the movie, but Disney has issued guidance that it could cause issues. It's hard to describe further without spoilers. Hopefully it won't bother you too badly.

Saw the movie last night (amazing!!!). I would say that there are a lot of flashing lights throughout the movie, but it’s really not different from the other Star Wars. The flashing lights are mostly in the action/fighting scenes (lasers etc) as you would expect. And, as mentioned above, some lightning/white light type effects.

I saw the movie a second time this evening and I think the sequence in question is in the last 15 minutes of the film. I didn't notice it the first time around but tonight I realised there is a short section of strong flashing and lightning effects that are different to the usual light and laser stuff in the movies. It only lasts a few moments but our cinema had warning signs on every screen where the movie was playing.

Saw it twice so far and really didnt notice it - and my DS8 has sensory issues , so definitely would have noticed

Is there an open discussion for the new movie? I saw a spoiler thread that was closed. It movie discussion over now? I am late to the game and just saw it finally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts