Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Attractions Planning

I'm a solo headed to the park in a few weeks, and plan to stand in line for 9 million hours if necessary to pilot the Falcon. Since they are only letting family groups in, it will be just me. Is there any advantage for solos to pilot the left seat or the right seat?
Right set

I'm a solo headed to the park in a few weeks, and plan to stand in line for 9 million hours if necessary to pilot the Falcon. Since they are only letting family groups in, it will be just me. Is there any advantage for solos to pilot the left seat or the right seat?

Right side you make the jump to lightspeed.

Left pilot makes the jumps to light speed.

A solo in the left pilot could still pull the lever and time it correctly to seem like it’s triggering the jump. The AI controls positions that didn’t complete the pre-flight check. Btw, if you’ve never been with one or two people, listen to Hondo carefully...he makes a funny remark.

UGH I have such anxiety about my trip to Hollywood studios tomorrow.
I was originally going to stay at Disneys Pop resort but switched last minute to the contemporary, which uses buses instead of the skyliner.

At what time should I be on line and headed to HS to ensure I’m there at 10 AM?

UGH I have such anxiety about my trip to Hollywood studios tomorrow.
I was originally going to stay at Disneys Pop resort but switched last minute to the contemporary, which uses buses instead of the skyliner.

At what time should I be on line and headed to HS to ensure I’m there at 10 AM?
I would say no later than 9AM. Earlier the better.

Is there somewhere the most recent logistics are posted? Im assuming they are still doing two boarding groups per day (10 am and 2 pm) but it seems as if the info becomes dated as soon as the thread is started.

We just booked thanksgiving trip after not thinking we would go this fall so I havent paid that much attention

Is there somewhere the most recent logistics are posted? Im assuming they are still doing two boarding groups per day (10 am and 2 pm) but it seems as if the info becomes dated as soon as the thread is started.

We just booked thanksgiving trip after not thinking we would go this fall so I havent paid that much attention

This thread stays updated with current information on the first post, plus regular updates from folks using the boarding pass system: https://www.disboards.com/threads/r...planning-and-information-no-spoilers.3782822/

Assuming no breakdowns while waiting, what is the average time spent waiting in the queue once you report for your BG?

Follow-on question... does that include time spent in pre-shows? How long just waiting in line until the pre-shows? Are there significant queues between pre-show elements or does it flow from one pretty much directly into the next (ala "Flight of Passage")?

Assuming no breakdowns while waiting, what is the average time spent waiting in the queue once you report for your BG?

Follow-on question... does that include time spent in pre-shows? How long just waiting in line until the pre-shows? Are there significant queues between pre-show elements or does it flow from one pretty much directly into the next (ala "Flight of Passage")?
On my last couple of trips (on weekdays) when it didn't break down, I waited around 20-30 min. The flows between preshows is pretty smooth- there's one point where I've waited a couple of times for around 5 min (don't want to post more details here to avoid spoilers).

I am currently on it. The park is PACKED. I synced my clock to an atomic clock and waited until 5 seconds to 10 am to switch over to the MDE app and tried. I got boarding group 44. There were MANY people parked all over the place waiting to get on the boarding group. I arrived at the park at 9:30 and sat at a bench with my party until 10 and resisted any temptations to go on the tower of terror. It was very weird to see so many people parked and waiting.

My group (44) just got called in at 2:09. I’ll let you know how long it’ll take. Runaway Railway was 105 minutes a little earlier. HS is much more packed than the other parks even on a Monday.

***Just wanted to add that I just got off the ride at 2:50***

Last edited:

The earlier your BG, the quicker you get through, most of the time. 30 minutes is a safe bet; it will probably be less. The queue is pretty continuous once you get to the first interactive section.

We go in December, and I will give the review of the park a 1 out of 5 if they still have the system where you get a 5 second window to decide if you get to ride an attraction for an entire day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter