Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Attractions Planning

Well, that’s going to make it hard to see. It sounds like they want to put two parties per vehicle. That’s not safe, plexiglass or not.

It will increase your chances of getting a BP with the improved capacity. Then you have a 50/50 chance for the front versus the plexiglass back. I can live with that.

Though it is easier for me to say that, since I’ve been on it 3 times in the last month or so. I can understand first time riders not wanting to chance having the plexiglass.

As for safety, I would be more concerned with dining indoors stationary for an hour where everyone has their mask off. ...but maybe that’s just me.

For those that have gone recently, when capacity reaches its limit and park pass reservations are gone, what are the chances of getting a boarding group?

Success!! Tried again from home this morning. I got to the screen “is everyone the park?” That means I would have gotta BG right? I got into the join queue and kept pulling down the screen to refresh until the green join button lit up, hit it, it did search a little bit to search for parties, but then it took me to the final screen. Ok, Thanks for the strategy all. Now if I can just make sure we get in the park on time!!!

I don't feel like plexiglass on Smuggler's Run is really much help. It's still an enclosed cockpit where you sit without moving for a few minutes with limited air flow. Totally different situation than a ride where the cars are in motion. At least for me. But no big deal, I can always choose to skip it next time.

Oh that’s a hard stop for me. Glad I’ve experienced this ride before because we can debate all day long the limitations and concerns with plexiglass on RotR and others, but to still be in a confined no airflow space with another group? No way!

I have been coming across some comments that people are NOT getting boarding passes even when the start spamming check in the second it starts. I know this had been a problem before but it seems even more prevalent now. I am not sure if it's due to restrictions now or what. But do you guys think it has been harder the past month due to the holidays? Although I never expected things to be much of an issue with the limited capacity. Anyhow I ask because I am due in at the end of Feb and its the one thing my wife is freaking out over. In fact we bought another ticket "just in case".

Thoughts? I was hoping maybe late Feb would help with my chances.

I might want to make an almost full day at Galaxy's Edge sometime this year.

Outside the rides, lightsaber & droid making, drinks at Olga's and shopping, are there any other stuff I should I enjoy. Even smaller stuff like the dianoga appearing.

I might want to make an almost full day at Galaxy's Edge sometime this year.

Outside the rides, lightsaber & droid making, drinks at Olga's and shopping, are there any other stuff I should I enjoy. Even smaller stuff like the dianoga appearing.

Explore with datapad. Ton to do- I’ve spent probably 15+ hours total and not found everything yet, though I’ve finished all of the Resistance jobs. Also, read Black Spire by Dawson and take a few notes on your phone about BSO- fun to walk around knowing some background info!

Are you still allowed to sit on the couch by the chess table in the Millennium Falcon and take a picture?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter