Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

ghtx

DIS Veteran
Am I the only person who was disappointed that when I arrived at Oga's at my reserved time they gave me a standing table with no chairs? I asked to move to a booth (we were a party of five, including three kids) but they said all the seats were pre-assigned. Just seems kind of dumb to not have seats. Seems like at least you should be able to request seats when you make the reservation rather than hope for the best. It didn't make for much of a rest, and we left after about 10 minutes and spending about $80. We did have a good view of the DJ though.

rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator
Am I the only person who was disappointed that when I arrived at Oga's at my reserved time they gave me a standing table with no chairs? I asked to move to a booth (we were a party of five, including three kids) but they said all the seats were pre-assigned. Just seems kind of dumb to not have seats. Seems like at least you should be able to request seats when you make the reservation rather than hope for the best. It didn't make for much of a rest, and we left after about 10 minutes and spending about $80. We did have a good view of the DJ though.
Pre-covid only the booths were the only seats available. They have added some chairs to the actual bar with the limited capacity but thats just the ways its been. Really its a way to get as many people in as possible. They hold the booths mainly for large parties.

LaDonna

DIS Veteran
I was disappointed however I knew that there was a chance because there are not many booths..... My three and five-year-old were crying they couldn’t reach the table.... They settled down quickly though....... It would be nice if they had bar height chairs for that area Like at the bar

only hope

DIS Veteran
It’s a bar :) Pre-covid almost everybody stood. They packed as many as around 10 people at the standing tables, you were mostly within inches of each other. At the actual bar, you were literally shoulder to shoulder. I had to stand sideways once. At Disneyland, people have reported it was even more crowded: people were double packed in, leaving some without access to the table.

denecarter

OKW 2003
I know we’ll probably have to split our party of 11 (including an infant and a toddler), but what’s the max party size that works for ressies in MDE for Oga’s? For example, 8 is the max party size I’ve found at Biergarten. Haven’t tried much for Oga’s.

Anyone happen to know?

Walt Disney World Resort Reservations Available Through End of 2021

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.