Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

I’m gonna be the odd one out here. I stood at the bar (best spot) at Ogas and a high top. I would not want to be in a booth. It’s too removed. I liked being right at the bar.

I agree. I haven’t been in a booth but I don’t want to. The bar is best; high tops are fine; but most important is having a view of the dj. :) Last time I asked if it’d be possible to wait for a spot with a view of him and we ended up at the table right in front, facing him! I will always be making this request from now on.

I liked the booth and at the bar. Being stuck in front of the emergency exit was the worst by far.

If I make a reservation for two teenagers from my party can they go in alone? My daughter and her boyfriend would like to have a mini date in galaxys edge on our trip.

If I make a reservation for two teenagers from my party can they go in alone? My daughter and her boyfriend would like to have a mini date in galaxys edge on our trip.
merged you to the right thread. the Cantina is called Oga's and yes the teenagers can go in alone

Hmmm. No Tutto Gusto/Italia or Teppan Edo....disappointing. Hopefully by August and/or October.
Most of the World Showcases restaurants are run by 3rd party which is likely why they aren't going to be open at opening and will take a little more time to reopen. However, I'm not sure how something like Teppan Edo will end up working when it reopens since they combine parties together at one Teppan grill.

I've heard that Oga's has a "modified" experience. Has anybody been since it reopened that could explain what's modified?

Maybe we'll actually be able to understand the music now. But the lack of people, while necessary right now, definitely completely alters the experience. I generally don't like being packed in with people but Oga's was so much fun that way. We had breakfast there once, not even half full, and it wasn't nearly as much fun as being in a big crowd and all the excitement and glass raising for that one song that comes with it.

Grrrrr....had to modify our 7:05 ADR for Sept to 6:40 because of the reduction in park hours, except now the system won't let me modify my party from 4 to 2 like I had previously - any suggestions aside from searching and re-searching 42 times a day?

I’ve noticed on recent videos a line to get into Oga’s. How does that work if you have a reservation? Do you check in and then get in line?

I’ve noticed on recent videos a line to get into Oga’s. How does that work if you have a reservation? Do you check in and then get in line?

That's how it worked when we were there right after opening last year. You showed up a little before your ADR time and a CM with a tablet confirmed your reservation while you were in line. Then they let you in as capacity allowed.

That's how it worked when we were there right after opening last year. You showed up a little before your ADR time and a CM with a tablet confirmed your reservation while you were in line. Then they let you in as capacity allowed.
This was how it worked in January when we were there (and they were taking walk-ins as well).
We have a reservation tomorrow and will see how it goes!

Grrrrr....had to modify our 7:05 ADR for Sept to 6:40 because of the reduction in park hours, except now the system won't let me modify my party from 4 to 2 like I had previously - any suggestions aside from searching and re-searching 42 times a day?

If you have no other reservations you’re trying to find, set up touringplans reservations finders for it. If you can get one, great. If not, don’t worry about it. Just show up. With the current distancing protocols you wouldn’t be taking up any spots that would be filled by others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!