Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

Am I the only person who was disappointed that when I arrived at Oga's at my reserved time they gave me a standing table with no chairs? I asked to move to a booth (we were a party of five, including three kids) but they said all the seats were pre-assigned. Just seems kind of dumb to not have seats. Seems like at least you should be able to request seats when you make the reservation rather than hope for the best. It didn't make for much of a rest, and we left after about 10 minutes and spending about $80. We did have a good view of the DJ though.

Am I the only person who was disappointed that when I arrived at Oga's at my reserved time they gave me a standing table with no chairs? I asked to move to a booth (we were a party of five, including three kids) but they said all the seats were pre-assigned. Just seems kind of dumb to not have seats. Seems like at least you should be able to request seats when you make the reservation rather than hope for the best. It didn't make for much of a rest, and we left after about 10 minutes and spending about $80. We did have a good view of the DJ though.
Pre-covid only the booths were the only seats available. They have added some chairs to the actual bar with the limited capacity but thats just the ways its been. Really its a way to get as many people in as possible. They hold the booths mainly for large parties.

I was disappointed however I knew that there was a chance because there are not many booths..... My three and five-year-old were crying they couldn’t reach the table.... They settled down quickly though....... It would be nice if they had bar height chairs for that area Like at the bar

It’s a bar :) Pre-covid almost everybody stood. They packed as many as around 10 people at the standing tables, you were mostly within inches of each other. At the actual bar, you were literally shoulder to shoulder. I had to stand sideways once. At Disneyland, people have reported it was even more crowded: people were double packed in, leaving some without access to the table.

I know we’ll probably have to split our party of 11 (including an infant and a toddler), but what’s the max party size that works for ressies in MDE for Oga’s? For example, 8 is the max party size I’ve found at Biergarten. Haven’t tried much for Oga’s.

Anyone happen to know?

I know we’ll probably have to split our party of 11 (including an infant and a toddler), but what’s the max party size that works for ressies in MDE for Oga’s? For example, 8 is the max party size I’ve found at Biergarten. Haven’t tried much for Oga’s.

Anyone happen to know?

I was able to book a party of 9 in December

Has anyone had success getting into Oga’s off the Walk-Up List? Today was my day to make reservations, and I couldn’t get an Oga’s reservation. My son is a huge Star Wars fan, and I had hoped we’d b3 able to check out Oga’s.

Has anyone had success getting into Oga’s off the Walk-Up List? Today was my day to make reservations, and I couldn’t get an Oga’s reservation. My son is a huge Star Wars fan, and I had hoped we’d b3 able to check out Oga’s.
We were. Just this past Saturday. Kept checking reservations while waiting in ride lines until a spot opened up on the walk up list.

Thank you! I won’t give up hope then!
Also, wanted to add the spot that opened up was for two people but we are a family of four. Went ahead and grabbed the spot for two then once our table was ready we nicely asked if we could add two more people which they were kind enough to accommodate and we did see a couple of groups leave...However, we would have been fine if only two of us were able to go in. Good luck!

Anyone happen to know?

We booked parties of 7 and 4 to accommodate our group of 11, ADRs are at the same time actually so it should work out perfectly.

Is ogas allowing "to go" drink orders if you have a reservation?

We cancelled our other indoor dining due to covid but so far have kept our ogas reservation. If we get inside and feel uncomfortable, will they let us grab a drink and leave with it?

Is ogas allowing "to go" drink orders if you have a reservation?

We cancelled our other indoor dining due to covid but so far have kept our ogas reservation. If we get inside and feel uncomfortable, will they let us grab a drink and leave with it?
A couple drinks can't be in carry out cups due to to the effects, but I did get the coffee drink to go last trip.

Anyone know if there are non-alcoholic drinks with "effects"? I'm thinking something with "buzz button" foam or dry ice.

We have a trip planned for mid-Feb. HS doesn't open until 10:00 on our Park Pass day, and given the late opening times due to COVID reduced operating hours, Oga's doesn't have a "breakfast" menu posted on the WDW page.

Even though Oga's isn't currently open during "breakfast" hours, does anyone know if they are still serving any of the breakfast items (the cinnamon roll, the Spiran Caf coffee or Rancor Bloody Mary) off-menu? I'm guessing "no," but I've guessed wrong before.

Please and thank you!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!