Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Launch Bay (Cargo Bay) gift shop is currently closed, in any case I don't believe it would be available for that and it clearly says that it's not available for Savi's or Droid Depot packages. It does not specify on Dok's lightsabers but you should always ask anyways just in case you can use it

Discount is not valid on certain items, including but not limited to previous purchases, ticket media, Disney Gift Cards, park admissions, arcades, tobacco, alcohol, outdoor vending (e.g. in-park balloon vendors, glow vendors), Add-a-Dollar (Wildlife Conservation Fund), postage stamps, rentals (e.g. strollers, ECV), personalization, Memory Maker, Memory Maker One Day, select print packages and any online purchases from Disney PhotoPass®, Disney Store Online, Artist Sketch Program (original art), live auction artwork, original or consignment art, newspapers/periodicals, DVDs, CDs, sundries, pantry/prepared foods, kitchen products, digital/video/disposable camera, film, consumer electronics, national-branded fragrances, treatments and cosmetics, Lladró, Swarovski® Crystal, Tiffany & Co.® Jewelry, Bvlgari, select collectible originals, select specialized toys, select specialty items, handmade items, special orders, purchase-with-purchase offers, select reusable shopping bags, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique/Savi’s Workshop—Handbuilt Lightsabers/Droid Depot packages, shipping or taxes, or on phone, email, online or mail-order purchases. Each Guest must present a valid annual pass card and government-issued photo ID at time of purchase to receive discount. Discount is for personal use only and may not be used to purchase merchandise with the intent to resell the merchandise. Locations and operating hours subject to change without notice

Thanks. I figured it would not be valid on “experiences” with customized items like Savi’s and Droid Depot, which is why I was specifically asking about Dok’s and Launch Bay.

Thanks for the tip on LB gift shop being closed, though. I don’t think they sell the ANOVOS helmets at Dok’s?

That said, I wonder if Dok’s could still pull LB items from inventory to facilitate a $500 sale.....

Thanks. I figured it would not be valid on “experiences” with customized items like Savi’s and Droid Depot, which is why I was specifically asking about Dok’s and Launch Bay.

Thanks for the tip on LB gift shop being closed, though. I don’t think they sell the ANOVOS helmets at Dok’s?
again, as you can read, it does not specify other than to say "specialized toys" so always just ask at the store

again, as you can read, it does not specify other than to say "specialized toys" so always just ask at the store

Thx. I was asking because I don’t have plans to go this fall, but 30% off those items might be worth a long car trip. But I’m not driving there without confirmation the discount is valid on these items.

I suspect it might be painful to try to get a confident answer - yay or nay - directly from WDW, so I was hoping someone here had first-hand success in this regard.

Thx. I was asking because I don’t have plans to go this fall, but 30% off those items might be worth a long car trip. But I’m not driving there without confirmation the discount is valid on these items.

I suspect it might be painful to try to get a confident answer - yay or nay - directly from WDW, so I was hoping someone here had first-hand success in this regard.
you should call 1-877-560-6477 or email merchandise.guest.services@disneyparks.com

That said, I wonder if Dok’s could still pull LB items from inventory to facilitate a $500 sale.....

It may include droids without a package. It did last time and the wording on exclusions specifically says droid packages. I may have built a BB last month to chat with R2-N1...

It may include droids without a package. It did last time and the wording on exclusions specifically says droid packages. I may have built a BB last month to chat with R2-N1...

To my surprise, and to @yulilin3 's credit, that e-mail account replied promptly - discount is not good on either the legacy sabers or the helmets, which isn't surprising. Oh, well.

Question on making reservations for either Sasi's or the Droid Workshop. Does the person making the reservation have to be the one doing the actual build or can you make the reservation for anyone in your party? Does that person have to be linked to you via MDE in order to do that? Or can you make the reservation when your 60 day window opens but let someone else use it? For example our friends check into WDW 1 day later then we do (but we are all linked via MDE), so we can make ressies one day sooner. No one in our family is planning to build at either location but our friends want to. I don't think I can make a ressie in their name on that first day but if I make it for myself could they use that one instead? Just trying to help them secure a slot and wasn't sure if WDW cared that there was simply a RSVP at 2pm or if that 2pm RSVP is for a particular person they have listed. Thanks!!

Question on making reservations for either Sasi's or the Droid Workshop. Does the person making the reservation have to be the one doing the actual build or can you make the reservation for anyone in your party? Does that person have to be linked to you via MDE in order to do that? Or can you make the reservation when your 60 day window opens but let someone else use it? For example our friends check into WDW 1 day later then we do (but we are all linked via MDE), so we can make ressies one day sooner. No one in our family is planning to build at either location but our friends want to. I don't think I can make a ressie in their name on that first day but if I make it for myself could they use that one instead? Just trying to help them secure a slot and wasn't sure if WDW cared that there was simply a RSVP at 2pm or if that 2pm RSVP is for a particular person they have listed. Thanks!!

I can’t speak for Savi’s, but at Droid Depot they don’t check id. They do tap the magic band/admission card. I don’t think it really matters who is building. Someone just needs to show up and build or you may be charged the no show fee. If it’s in your name, just be there to tap in. You can be the guest. :)

Hard to say since no one knows how the new reservation system will work (since they're apparently requiring you to have a park pass prior to making one) but when we went last year they didn't care who was making the lightsaber and it wasn't attached to a specific name. I would like to think you'll be ok and if I were you I'd make a reservation in your own name.

We're planning our make-up trip from March during the week before Christmas. We will just have one day at HS, so knowing it will be busier with no FP+ etc., what time of the day would you recommend we make our Droid Depot appt? It is me, my daughter (15) and my son (13) and we each want to build a droid. This will be our first trip since Batuu opened but now that all the regular planning strategies have changed, I don't know when build our Droids to allow time to enjoy them in the park, hopefully ride both rides in Batuu and still have time for the rest of the park.

We're planning our make-up trip from March during the week before Christmas. We will just have one day at HS, so knowing it will be busier with no FP+ etc., what time of the day would you recommend we make our Droid Depot appt? It is me, my daughter (15) and my son (13) and we each want to build a droid. This will be our first trip since Batuu opened but now that all the regular planning strategies have changed, I don't know when build our Droids to allow time to enjoy them in the park, hopefully ride both rides in Batuu and still have time for the rest of the park.
There's really no best time, just know you will have to carry them all day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!