Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Upcharge or Add On Events Thread

How long before we see a special event like a progressive dinner in RoTR. Kinda like what they have done in the Great Movie Ride. That would be an amazing event.
I would be all over that, but, that goes completely against what the entire land is about and I'm not sure they will do it

Just curious why a "feel the force premium package" and a rebel hanger experience lounge are showing up in my search when I go to book dining reservation at HS for May. I know these events were from 2015 but why are they showing up today you obviously can not book them. but is it a computer glitch or something to come for the future?

Just curious why a "feel the force premium package" and a rebel hanger experience lounge are showing up in my search when I go to book dining reservation at HS for May. I know these events were from 2015 but why are they showing up today you obviously can not book them. but is it a computer glitch or something to come for the future?
there's a thread someone opened yesterday on this. It is definitely a glitch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!