Star Wars: Obi Wan movie in production

I want to take an unpopular opinion, mix it with a popular opinion, and make a new popular suggestion.

Unpopular opinion: We need more reboots.
Popular opinion: The Prequels were largely bad.
Suggestion: Reboot the prequels!

Those characters deserve better.

They did, but the costumes were cool, and Darth Maul could stay the same.

Maul with a bigger role. Ewan McGregor was a great Obi. Heck, even L. Jackson with a longer leash.

Much potential. Very stilted.

He was such a sexy, and limited Sith Lord.

Maybe they can make a trilogy for just the Sith fans. I keep rooting for the darned Jedi to finally be put down once and for all:)

He was such a sexy, and limited Sith Lord.

Maybe they can make a trilogy for just the Sith fans. I keep rooting for the darned Jedi to finally be put down once and for all:)

Never heard him described quite that way. I believe the brought him back for the Clone Wars series, but I've yet to check any of it out.

I never thought it would be possible to over saturate the world with Star Wars. But in my opinion, it has.

No doubt...

They just can't help themselves.

They need to do a high budget, high quality series for tv or stream...

The 90's-2000 era had several fantastic sci fi serials that hold up so well and provide legacy...and it keeps the fanbase close to the IP.

What's the biggest deal on earth now? Game of thrones...and that will live for decades once it's gone.

They're making these movies for quick bank and China money...problem is that China doesn't even like Star Wars.

What's the biggest deal on earth now? Game of thrones...and that will live for decades once it's gone.

They're making these movies for quick bank and China money...problem is that China doesn't even like Star Wars.

How fantastic would it be if they worked with GRRM on a GOT land?

How fantastic would it be if they worked with GRRM on a GOT land?

He's take $10 and a bucket of chicken to give up the rights...apparently.

The problem is that the story is way too "adult" to ever be cross marketed In any way. We may see a movie one day...I would think...but no "drogon's fire" simulator...guess avatar will have to do:duck:

He's take $10 and a bucket of chicken to give up the rights...apparently.

The problem is that the story is way too "adult" to ever be cross marketed In any way. We may see a movie one day...I would think...but no "drogon's fire" simulator...guess avatar will have to do:duck:

Besides saying that I think you like crushing my dreams, I'm pretty sure all the absurd things I want to say will get me in trouble:stir:

The setting of the land could be amazing...They could blow up the sept once a day instead of having fireworks, or using wildfire...it'd be great, the possibilities are endless. You could ride up and down the wall. Go to taverns, sail on boats, get roasted by dragons...and we'd finally have dragons.

get roasted by dragons...and we'd finally have dragons.

Agreed.

Only read if you saw GOT last night.

Be cool to have like a fire and ice (Ice with bright blue eyes and Fire with bright red eyes) dueling dragon inverted roller coaster, (install a clear plexiglass sheet at the impact point) with an interactive mountain to walk through themed with GOT characters/scenes etc.

Biggest swing and a miss of all time.

Heck convert Hogwarts Castle to GOT IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!