star wars pin question...

tigger2esq

Princess Extraordinaire
I was looking at DIZPINS--and I noted that there were two "vehicle" pins for this weekend. was there no "character" pin released for this weekend? I thought they were relaeasing one character and one vehicle each weekend???? Does this mean that on one of the following weekends there will be two character pins and no vehicle?? just curious. Also--are the lithographs still available? thanks!!!

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but the LE 1000 posters with R2 D2 and Mickey were still avail. on Sat.

Dar :bounce:

on Friday or Saturday, there was a pin with mickey and R2D2 and then 2 vehicle pins. Hope this helps a little.

Berlioz

I was there Saturday and picked up the pins. I was surprised that it was two vehicles and asked the clerk. She said they released two characters last weekend, which is not what I heard. Can someone who was there the first weekend confirm what was released?

By the way, these pins are awsome! Sooooo much nicer than last year's pins.

I was there both weekends. On May 5th, I got a Yoda and a ship. On May 12th I got two different ships and the logo pins.

I don't know anything about pin trading but I was wondering if there was any way I could get a pin of the Star Wars weekend pin (the one with R2 and Mickey). Any help would be much appreciated. I have bought pins on all of my trips except the last because I was hoping to find that one somewhere but never did. Is it sold out? If anyone has an extra I would love to buy it or trade! How do you do it?

Hopefully, someone who was there this weekend could help you out. The pin you are asking about is the one that is sold every weekend during the event until they are sold out. I don't remember the edition size. Sorry, but I don't have any left at the moment.

The edition size for all of the 2001 Star Wars pins is 6000. This past weekend the released the X-wing fighter and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter