Star wars Present for adult man

Disneyfan754321

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for a unique gift idea.
I was thinking about the wood box with the highball glasses engraved with starwars that I found on etsy, but my DH said we should not give alcohol related gifts.
We talked about Mark Hamill autograph frame. The problem with that one is it's a hard market to buy off line. Any other ideas?

To me a glass is a glass and I don't see it alcohol related unless you pair it with alcohol. I have a ton of beer glasses but I don't drink beer out of them. Disney sells toothpick holders that I'm sure are often used as shot glasses. It's all in the name you use and those size glasses are often in hotel rooms for drinks, no again I use them for water or something else, but I'm sure many use for alcohol. But when I see them I don't automatically think oh that's a highball glass (mostly because I wasn't 100% on whether it was the short ones or not until I looked it up) or oh I can only use that type of glass for alcohol.

My niece is a SW fan (and also a Converse fan) She and her husband had recently got their own place. I bought her a doormat that has a picture of little Lego stormtroopers on a pair on Converse high tops. She was berserk happy over this. It was only $20 so I added some SW themed light switch covers, mouse pad, and mouse. She loved them.

I also tend to use glasses, such as high ball and wine, for none alcoholic drinks so I do not usually associate them as alcoholic related. Here are some things I had looked at for Star Wars fans I sometimes need to buy gifts for that I had scouted out in prep for this year:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07LD9GY3J?tag=theplanetsorg-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1

https://www.etsy.com/listing/479760...0_1597263502_6c01b2b57bad0c24dd7b8fb8c8ec22df

https://www.williams-sonoma.com/pro...baffiliate&cm_pla=ir&cm_cat=10078&irpid=10078

I got my son an R2D2 cookie jar that makes R2D2 noises. Think I got it on the Disney website, but this was several years ago. Not as sophisticated as engraved glasse

Over the years, for my husband, I have gotten him: film clips from Star War movies, an R2D2 robot (I think from "Brookstone" ), a cel from Disney: mickey driving/riding one of those vehicles in the Star War movies with the Ewoks. He liked that one the best. Got that from Disneyland.

My husband has been acquiring helmets -- Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker's X-wing, Boba Fett, etc. The Black Series is high quality.

PHXscuba

I was thinking about the wood box with the highball glasses engraved with starwars that I found on etsy, but my DH said we should not give alcohol related gifts.

Not sure I follow his logic. Unless the party you are buying the gift for is somehow offended by alcohol (or a recovering alcoholic where such a gift would make u look insensitive), I think most adults would appreciate engraved glassware regardless of what particular beverage they use it for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!