Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer 2

There is so much I don't know where to begin.

I want to know what those icy dog wolf things are.
Different direction but it looked pretty implied that Carrie Fischer’s character is gonna die off (I mean obviously) and I kinda hope they do it the way they teased it in the trailer

Well, Rey definitely goes in the room (part of a Force tree?) and sees the books of the Whills

Luke appears scared by Rey's power

Kyle appears to signal for Rey to join him

Set up the shots that Kyle is hesistant to fire on the area of the ship Leia is in - positioning it that there is still some good I him (though that could have just been clever editing)

Well...here's what's reasonable:

First...they did the twin thing again. And it looks EXACTLY THE SAME as before...girl hidden to protect.

Hamill gave that away. The how and why hopefully gets explained.

Driver is the main character it seems

They don't kill skywalker...I think...which would cause a miniature rebellion on my part anyway...I hope...

I think this might help...

God bless! We can only hope for something a bit darker even than Empire. (My cold heart can't take more "Rogue One" feel goodness.)

I've got my tickets, and my flask backed in case it becomes a JarJar situation...because I obviously still have PTSD from them killing Darth Maul and the rest of the tragedy of the prequels.

@TheMaxRebo - I fear the coming of more Ewoks.

ETA: I post and immediately see @rteetz post. Sorry.

God bless! We can only hope for something a bit darker even than Empire. (My cold heart can't take more "Rogue One" feel goodness.)

I've got my tickets, and my flask backed in case it becomes a JarJar situation...because I obviously still have PTSD from them killing Darth Maul and the rest of the tragedy of the prequels.

@TheMaxRebo - I fear the coming of more Ewoks.

ETA: I post and immediately see @rteetz post. Sorry.

I wasn't talking about "tone"...

...the first one was all "tone" and it doesn't hold...

Well, Rey definitely goes in the room (part of a Force tree?) and sees the books of the Whills

Luke appears scared by Rey's power

Kyle appears to signal for Rey to join him

Set up the shots that Kyle is hesistant to fire on the area of the ship Leia is in - positioning it that there is still some good I him (though that could have just been clever editing)
I think lukes hesitancy is an interesting storyline that diverts from the original trilogy. Yoda has no apprehension at training Luke, but Luke seems pretty horrified of training another Jedi after what kylo did to him

Different direction but it looked pretty implied that Carrie Fischer’s character is gonna die off (I mean obviously) and I kinda hope they do it the way they teased it in the trailer
Yeah it definitely seemed like Kylo is going to have a part in that death.

I think lukes hesitancy is an interesting storyline that diverts from the original trilogy. Yoda has no apprehension at training Luke, but Luke seems pretty horrified of training another Jedi after what kylo did to him

Luke definitely seems to have some mental trauma from what happened with Kylo. Although really can't blame him.

Doesn't look good for Leia...but as others have said, that could just be clever editing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!