Starting to panic

disneyfantotheend

DIS Veteran
Ok, I figured crowd levels would increase for our trip, being it is pretty close to Christmas, 11TH-19TH. I wasn’t expecting 9s though. Yikes! We always go during slower times. This could be ugly.

No need to panic. Just plan well and be prepared to slow down and smell the roses. There is so much to do and see during the holiday season at WDW. If you go often at non-holiday times, take this chance to focus on the holiday offereings and events instead of trying to do your normal type of touring.

Make your FPs and some dining reservations and just enjoy the ambiance! We had an amazing trip Thanksgiving week and it was jam packed. We don’t mind waiting in lines. You need to set your expectations now, so you’re not irritated with crowds on your trip.

The plus is it is hubby and I, so we can make the most of the first hour or two by rope dropping and slow down and smell the roses and enjoy the ambiance after that. I know it will be fine but always feel better with your encouragement. Thank you!

We have been going NYE week every year now and it is fine. We never stand in a line of more than 30 minutes, usually 20. Get there early, have 3 FPs back to back, check for more... relax in the afternoon when the parks are most crowded and have your ADRs set in advance. We always have hoppers so we are not tied down to one park if we want to change. Manage expectations and enjoy the wonderful holiday atmosphere in the parks and at the resorts.

Don't worry..don't put much behind the crowd level numbers.

And if you do, then also don't worry because no Disney day is ever below a 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter