Status of updates at OKW

katmittens

OKW Owner
Does anyone have an update on the refurbishment at OKW. What buildings are done? Does anyone know if they have changed the entrance into the 1 bedroom in buildings above number 30

Does anyone have an update on the refurbishment at OKW. What buildings are done? Does anyone know if they have changed the entrance into the 1 bedroom in buildings above number 30

Not sure on the completion date but they didn't change bathroom entrances. Buildings 30 and higher have 2 entrances, why would they change it?

I think OP was looking for info on the UNDER building 30 units to open the laundry to the bathroom. I have not heard any thing one way or the other. It would be nice if they could open up the laundry like the 30+ buildings have it.

I think OP was looking for info on the UNDER building 30 units to open the laundry to the bathroom. I have not heard any thing one way or the other. It would be nice if they could open up the laundry like the 30+ buildings have it.
Yeah, that was my hunch since they are gutting the bathrooms anyway. How difficult would it be to add the doorway from the laundry room. Unless there are utilities in that wall.

It was late when I wrote about bathroom entrance my mistake. I was more concerned about a GV being redone since I am hoping to book one for next November. I was just wondering if any were done what did they look like. DS is getting married at Disney next November and I may need a GV so we have the room to hold a rehearsal party the night before.

Have you been able to find out the status of the renovations? I have a contact there that I can try to check with tomorrow.

Is there a definitive list anywhere of which buildings have been completed? Or even better, a map? I've found a lot of individual postings regarding building updates, but haven't been able to track down a concise list...

In lieu of being able to find anything consolidated, I'm going to start a new post with a consolidated list and a visual.

Just left (at MCO now). They're working on 28 & 29, and I assume they'll work down from there. We were in 32, beautifully done.

Just left (at MCO now). They're working on 28 & 29, and I assume they'll work down from there. We were in 32, beautifully done.
Thanks, I just posted a new thread and then immediately updated with your info to show those as in progress. Safe travels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter