Stay at one site, cabana at another

goodstarr

<font color=deeppink>Me thinks you've been dipping
Can you stay ata one hotel and reserve a cabana at another? I'm interested in RP but would like a cabana at HR, since so many people say that's a better pool with more cabanas.

Hi there..

Not sure on this - you might have to call.

They asked me for my booking # when I reserved and my room # to charge it to once I checked in.

>>^..^<<

You are back. We are so happy to hear from you. Are you cured from rash boy????? lol... Loved your reports. I want to hear more about the HRH. Would you stay again? How do you rate it against RPH? Is it true they did away with the white duvet bed covers????

Thanks!

Also, I think you can only book cabanas at your resort.

Call the HRH and check - DS and I did exactly that last summer - stayed at RPR and spent a day at HRH cabana - he loved it so much that we are staying at HRH next trip. When we booked I told them that I was staying at RPR and when I checked in for the cabana rental I just showed my RPR room card - maybe they've changed it :confused:

I could not see that possible but why be so far from your room?
Yhey will say it's for hotel customers only but good luck.
tiggerguy2000

Hi Spidey..

Yes I would stay at HRH again.. but not club, it was too crowded and the oreos didn't cut it :(

It was cooler than RPR.. but RPR is more relaxing and tropical.. both very fine hotels, there is really no bad choice.. win/win/win all around.

We had a white duvet and the bedding was extremely comfortable.. better than the Beach Club and Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Front of the line rules... but Disney has the magic.

I have recovered from flyig with Rash-Boy :)

>>^..^<<

It would seem silly if u couldn't as u can pool hop and it makes sense to book the cabana that u r hopping to as it saves time if u r far away from room and i am sure other people on boards have done this they are all lowes hotels and RPR only have 3 cabanas
but better to check please let us know outcome:jester:

We stayed at Portofino Bay at the end of June and booked a cabana at the Hard Rock for two days. Call the fitness center at the Hard Rock to reserve a cabana. You can do this ahead of time to insure getting one. I think you have to be at the fitness center by 8:00 a.m. the day you have booked in order to pay.

Shawn

I just may have to try it for two days for my longer trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter