Stay & Play Package discounts reduced after just a few days?

WawaCoffee

Thank the Phoenicians
Four days ago, I booked a 6-night package @ Aventura for Oct. 18 - 24 (my first time attending HHN). I typically don't book this far out, but, one day while checking rates, Universal announced $200 off a 6-night stay at Aventura. I immediately booked (glad I did, because the Deluxe King rooms are now sold out that week).

I've been continuing to check every day, as a family member is now considering coming down that week, too. I noticed that the Stay & Play Package is now only offering a $125 discount for 6-nights, requiring a 7-night stay for the $200 discount. They seem to have reduced the discount only three days after it was made available on the website. I put down my security deposit, but now I'm worried that the $200 discount was a mistake on their part, and my package will be void. Is such a thing even possible, or am I guaranteed the rate I put a deposit down for?

Link to package I'm referring to- https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/tickets-packages/vacation-packages/create-your-own

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter