- Jul 29, 2014
Welcome! It's never to late to join us Congratulations on achieving that weight loss - hope you have seen some improvement on the pre-diabetes and cholesterol results as well. That is why I am trying Keto - you may have read that in my previous posts. I'm a little older than you 46 and also experiencing peri-menopause symptoms - although they have eased the last 4-6 weeks (ssshhhh don't tell my body or it will likely hit me with some more hahaha) - but I have done several months with the night sweats, not sleeping, I barely wore a jumper all winter!Hi All! New here and late to the game...
My woohoos are:It’s Woohoo Wednesday!
- I have walked every day since Friday
- I have done Yoga every morning this week
- I have done 2 strength exercise nights so far this week
- I have primarily stuck to Keto meal plan this week - NO takeaway - but am looking at you my beloved chocolate for hanging in there I did buy some dark chocolate today though.
- I am close to a work break - I will probably have a week and half off starting midway through next week - YES!