Staying at Riverside : Show me pics, get me excited!!

I guess I'll be making another trip over to take more pictures after seeing all these. So much beauty in one place! We're staying value this time, but that's okay, it doesn't mean we can't go over to eat in the food court and wander around with my camera!

I guess I'll be making another trip over to take more pictures after seeing all these. So much beauty in one place! We're staying value this time, but that's okay, it doesn't mean we can't go over to eat in the food court and wander around with my camera!

Hope you have a great trip! No DL 60th Anniversary Celebrating?

Hope you have a great trip! No DL 60th Anniversary Celebrating?

Sadly no DL this year. The flights are atrocious lately and the dollar is doing much worse. I can only do one this year and got free QSDP at Pop, so that's where we'll be. So far it looks like DL next summer though, but not for the big anniversary. :( Will/did you get there?

We got to go in June of this year. It was a lot of fun. We also hit San Diego and Yosemite. The new nighttime entertainment offerings were amazing. Paint the Night, Disneyland Forever Fireworks, and the new World of Color were all top notch. Hopefully it will all be there for you next year! Hope you have fun at Pop Century. Free dining is something we have always wanted to do.

It's been a bit quiet here lately, so here's a slightly more unusual shot of the fountain in the Oak Manor courtyard...

POR-MB-2013-0638_large.jpg

Andre

It's been a bit quiet here lately, so here's a slightly more unusual shot of the fountain in the Oak Manor courtyard...

POR-MB-2013-0638_large.jpg

Andre
Love this! And I love that courtyard area in Oak Manor! Stayed right there in 2013 and hoping my room is assigned in Oak Manor again for my upcoming trip!

When my daughter and I started planning our trip for next Sept...we were thinking of the Deluxe..thought it was going to be the best!!! Then I stumbled onto this site and started looking at all the pictures and now,,,I am sold on Riverside AB!!! I cannot believe how beautiful it is!!!! I am so sold!!! Now to get my daughter as on board as I am!!! Any ideas???

When my daughter and I started planning our trip for next Sept...we were thinking of the Deluxe..thought it was going to be the best!!! Then I stumbled onto this site and started looking at all the pictures and now,,,I am sold on Riverside AB!!! I cannot believe how beautiful it is!!!! I am so sold!!! Now to get my daughter as on board as I am!!! Any ideas???

Just show her the same pics that helped convince you. Then add the convenience of the free boat ride to and from DTD, the fun at River Roost with/without Yee Haw Bob, and probably THE most underrated resort restaurant on property.

Andre, your pictures are so beautiful and really convinced me! I will be showing these to my daughter and hope it convinces her Too!!! Where might I find the "Top Ten Reasons for Choosing to Stay at Port Orleans"? I am rounding up all the Pros that I can find to help convince her to leave the Deluxe and come to the Moderates again!!!!

Andre, your pictures are so beautiful and really convinced me! I will be showing these to my daughter and hope it convinces her Too!!! Where might I find the "Top Ten Reasons for Choosing to Stay at Port Orleans"? I am rounding up all the Pros that I can find to help convince her to leave the Deluxe and come to the Moderates again!!!!

Erm, just click on the link in the previous post... :)

Andre

I couldn't see that the words "top ten reasons for choosing to stay at Port Orleans" was a link! Disgram, you may not have noticed that either. Thanks Andre!

First time staying at POR in November. Any tips or recommendations?
We'll be there last few days of F&W, so will be mostly at Epcot & MK. Although DS is dying to ride Expedition Everest as he was not tall enough last time

Gosh, I love browsing through this thread!! My husband and I are travelling to Port Orleans Riverside in May for our 25th anniversary. These pictures are really getting me excited!! Keep'em coming!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!