Staying at RPR where can visitors park?

ruthies12

DIS Veteran
I'm staying at RPR for a week in January and my parents, who winter in Florida about an hour from Orlando, want to come meet us for dinner one night so they can see the kids. My dad is handicap and needs a mobility scooter even for short distances so I'm trying to figure out the best place to go. We will not have a car, and won't all fit in their car, so would prefer to eat somewhere on UO property.

I know they can park in the main garage and we can go to dinner at Citywalk but it would be much less of a walk if they could park at the hotel and we ate at Jakes or Islands. Is that possible? would they be allowed to park there?

If we do citywalk are they able to use valet? I believe I've gone in that entrance and it was an escalator if I recall correctly, is there also an elevator to get the scooter up? They don't mind paying for parking, and extra for valet is no issue either, it's just the distance from parking to the restaurant I'm worried about cause of dad's scooter and mom isn't great at walking far, they are old....

Since you will not have a car, couldn’t you valet theirs as “your car” for one night. Just make sure to let the front desk know you only have a car for that short window so they don’t charge you for the entire stay.

Visitors to the hotels can park in the parking lot even if they aren't staying there. Some of the restaurants will even validate the parking if you eat there. (or at least they used to). Not sure how that would work if your parents used the valet service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter